What is the weirdest weight loss advice you've ever had?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Illusion1993
    Illusion1993 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Guy had a tapeworm his cat threw up he wanted to give me just to help me out
    what! He does know tapeworms can kill you right? How dumb.

Just thinking of this made me feel grossed out and sick. Who the hell is that stupid?
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    in so others will see the post.
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    While my husband was sipping a diet soda, his brother said "You know it's those things that make you fat". Uh huh. That's why. Exclusively.
  • Chaskavitch
    Chaskavitch Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Courtesy of the "Gummy bear diet"

"41,395 of 42,038 people found the following review helpful
    Just don't. Unless it's a gift for someone you hate.
    By Christine E. Torokon October 3, 2012
    Size Name: 5 lbVerified Purchase
    Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

As a cleanse, these bears are marvelous!"

Thats just a few :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I started to read these at work, and I had to stop and send this thread to myself to read later, because I was afraid I was literally going to snort trying not to laugh, and all of my coworkers would think I was ill or something. Those people have some amazing descriptive talents :)
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Just take off a limb...
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    The 5 bite diet.
    At your meal time you can have 5 bites of ANY one food you enjoy and you will lose weight.

huge+spoon.jpg

I constantly get people telling me that once I lose a bit more weight, I won't be diabetic anymore. I wish, but I've been diabetic since I was 2 lol. There are different kinds.

Oh and my coworkers new diet...you aren't supposed to eat fat and carbs at the same time, otherwise you can't lose weight :/

A friend of mine said some lady in the "medical field" told her the same thing about diabetes... My friend has been diabetic since she was very young too and uses an insulin pump. She told the woman she was crazy and if she actually believed that, she should find another profession she doesn't fail at lol.
  • pinkpuke672
    pinkpuke672 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My aunt once told me it wasn't good for me to cut too much down on the sugar as "sugar contains a lot of important nutrients too".
    If I didn't know my family, I would've thought it was a joke.
  • TJWrites00
    TJWrites00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is the most hilarious thread I've read all day.

I needed that laugh.
  • bunnylion
    bunnylion Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    "just *kitten* the weight off"

funny thing is i think they were being serious

Sex (even alone) does count as exercise....

However, the amount you'd have to get/do to make a significant weight loss dent....

I can just imagine the diet book: "The Perv Diet: Sex Your Way to Sexypants!"

MUHAHAHA! I would totally buy that book. And convince everybody that it is the ONLY way to lose weight!