who doesnt like when guys gain muscles

Options

Replies

• SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Anyone else who doesn't like the look of guys who gain allot of muscles and look extremely buff?i prefer the normal look and I don't dig that look.anyone else

This is NOT COOL. I've dedicated the last year of my life to getting buff strictly to impress you, and now you just decide it's not your thing?

fWfibAW.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to find out if I have that "normal look" or not.
  • Chibukalu908
    Options
    And some girls don't like big guys, or hairy guys, or bald guys, or guys who wear makeup and skinny jeans.

So what I'm saying, OP, is that we already know that people have preferences.

Ofcourse I am aware of that. The purpose of this thread was to see if they are females who feel the same as me as I know not everyone will agree which is not a big deal at all.This world would be boring if we all like the same thing
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    << Normal looking, married dude
  • Chibukalu908
    Options
    Anyone else who doesn't like the look of guys who gain allot of muscles and look extremely buff?i prefer the normal look and I don't dig that look.anyone else

This is NOT COOL. I've dedicated the last year of my life to getting buff strictly to impress you, and now you just decide it's not your thing?

fWfibAW.gif

LOL :laugh:
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    When it comes to fitness I generally prefer slimmer guys, more like football (soccer) players. I don't like men that look as buff as someone like Mark Wahlberg.

you dont think Mark is sexy as hell? I. Just. Cant.
  • jspanman
    jspanman Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I prefer me with muscles so what anyone else thinks is irrelevant! I just can't remember that far back! :)
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    If men don't have big muscles...then what do I stare at when I am working out??? I get bored easily.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    And some girls don't like big guys, or hairy guys, or bald guys, or guys who wear makeup and skinny jeans.

So what I'm saying, OP, is that we already know that people have preferences.

Ofcourse I am aware of that. The purpose of this thread was to see if they are females who feel the same as me as I know not everyone will agree which is not a big deal at all.This world would be boring if we all like the same thing

May I ask who ties your shoes in the morning?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Personally, I MUCH prefer guys with meat on their bones, the 30% body fat guys. Cuddly bear guys. Buff, ripped, cut, swole, muscular, whatever you want to call it, not attractive to me, and I hate it when that lower-torso/ crotch V is visible. Body builder types, keep away from me.
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Weird that you would go on a message board and ask for people to rally with you against a certain body type. You're a bully. We all know what happens if a man does this.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I don't find offense to anyone else's opinions. You like what you like. From a medical stand point anytime I see obese people, male and female I see diabetes or other diseases just waiting to surface. I see way to many people die extremely young in hospitals due to obesity. That's my motivation for staying healthy. Definitely not for attracting woman or getting laid. I would hope they would be attracted to my personality more than if I have a six pack.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    More "guys who gain muscles" for me then :drinker:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Personally, I MUCH prefer guys with meat on their bones, the 30% body fat guys. Cuddly bear guys. Buff, ripped, cut, swole, muscular, whatever you want to call it, not attractive to me, and I hate it when that lower-torso/ crotch V is visible. Body builder types, keep away from me.

You have such an eloquent, non offensive way of stating your personal preference . it's a good thing you told all those buff, ripped men to leave you alone. Crisis averted.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Wow... Yeah ok.
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks. I try to stay in shape for my health and for my competitive side. My wife actually prefers me a bit heavier and less 'veiny'.

Oh well.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

lol, don't worry, they will.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Did anyone else see a shroud of blood come over the moon and feel a wintry chill move across their back, as well as smell the sulfuric aroma of eggs?

Oh....hi Mel's Auntie! *waves*
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I don't know I got me some eye candy at the gym to look at and they are pretty bulging with muscles. I like my hubbie's muscles too. Its pretty sexy to me especialy the biceps, triceps, forarm and defiantely the back:wink:
This discussion has been closed.