• Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Is it sticky yet?

Lots of great info for noobs.
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have been trying to figure out the "My Foods" tab. Your info was very helpful.
  • mscarr51
    mscarr51 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    that was very helpful, recently I did notice that some were wrong, so I scan from my phone right from the content. But something you can't adjust, like fruits and veg unless you scan them to be correct.

But this is helpful..:blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bumping this again - SO much good info here!! Thanks Steph!
  • PapaChanoli
    PapaChanoli Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're wearing reflective high visibility clothing. Make sure the applicable laws are in your favor by contacting the police dept. (I'm sure they are but it can't hurt to double check) Get license plate, make and model. Video it a few times. Turn it in to the cops and ask for assistance in dealing with her.

That's just a compilation of other ideas, but it's a good plan of attack.

If that fails, go to amazon, look up "caltrops," use them and be prepared to sprint instead of jogging. (This option is not conducive to your long term usage of the jogging route.)

Mostly kidding on that last idea...
  • PapaChanoli
    PapaChanoli Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're wearing reflective high visibility clothing. Make sure the applicable laws are in your favor by contacting the police dept. (I'm sure they are but it can't hurt to double check) Get license plate, make and model. Video it a few times. Turn it in to the cops and ask for assistance in dealing with her.

That's just a compilation of other ideas, but it's a good plan of attack.

If that fails, go to amazon, look up "caltrops," use them and be prepared to sprint instead of jogging. (This option is not conducive to your long term usage of the jogging route.)

Mostly kidding on that last idea...

Ok, that was just weird. This comment posted to a topic I read before this one and I can't edit to erase it.

I guess suggesting that it be disregarded isn't neccessary.

O.o

I love the OP though!
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bump ...
  • bruerin
    bruerin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. This is very useful information.
  • cookieinbk82
    cookieinbk82 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this information.
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bumping..to refer to later :) thanks for posting!
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • abigail659
    abigail659 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    great info!
  • Jayma375
    Jayma375 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Guess I better get myself a scale to weigh my food...... Great post!
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    awesome info
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is great :D
    I still don't record every lick and nibble, though... some things are just not worth it!
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I weigh everything I eat, and sometimes have issues finding the right entry.
    What I have NOT been able to figure out is how do I enter information in 100g AND 1 g? Like how do I make sure that there will be a "drop down" when I save it?
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused, and if this was already talked about earlier, I apologize I didn't read all 11 pages.

When I searched for chicken breast in the database last night, I didn't get that big list of non-asterisk entries that you show in the OP. I just simply typed chicken breast and the majority of what came up was just member submitted stuff that I don't want to use.
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused, and if this was already talked about earlier, I apologize I didn't read all 11 pages.

When I searched for chicken breast in the database last night, I didn't get that big list of non-asterisk entries that you show in the OP. I just simply typed chicken breast and the majority of what came up was just member submitted stuff that I don't want to use.

Try changing the option to NAME instead of relevance (under the box you type into there are 2 "dots" you can choose).
    In his SS it shows the NAME as being the option to have it sorted by.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

Try changing the option to NAME instead of relevance (under the box you type into there are 2 "dots" you can choose).
    In his SS it shows the NAME as being the option to have it sorted by.

that's probably it, on this computer it's not giving me an option to chose "relevance" or "name" and I don't think I've noticed it on my home computer either. Maybe its my browser?