Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• Hello,

I'm Marie. I recently joined MFP & I am looking to lose 15 lbs. I log in daily through the telephone app. I'm definitely here to provide support so please feel free to add me.
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Hey I'm Manda. Been on here since May this year and I log daily. Always looking for some more active/friendly people :) Feel free to add. Have a while to go before goal so any & all support is greatly appreciated and returned!
  • missyb94
    missyb94 Posts: 2 Member
    hi guys i am very new to this only signed up yesterday... so please feel free to add me :) i need motivation! x thanks everyone
  • Feel free to add me
  • Just started up again on MFP and plan to stick with it this time. Looking for friends that can encourage, motivate, and push me. Let's help each other out; add me!
  • NicoleLawrence98
    NicoleLawrence98 Posts: 53 Member
    Hey I'm Nicole, I'm wanting to loose a few pounds just to be healthier :) feel free to add me x
  • iamjustme4
    iamjustme4 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello I'm becca and want to lose over 100#, any support or information would be great. :)
  • Rellsher
    Rellsher Posts: 23 Member
    Hey MFP's,

Name's Sherrell. I'm 25. Nursing Student. Currently living in Austin,TX.

I'm looking for friends that wouldn't mind a of competition, which would be all in good fun (no rubbing in accomplishments!) I use the nike+ running app quite frequently so I'd love to find others who use the app so that we could hold challenges. I also have a Nike Fuelband (don't use this as much but wouldn't mind plugging it back up and getting into it again) and I also have the Jawbone Up activity band as well. Hit me a line in my message box or just send me a friends request and Ill return the love!!!

See ya later and keep pushing the limit!!!! :D
  • Poedaughter7
    Poedaughter7 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi I'm new. Looking for new friends on here. :-)
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    WolverhamptonFitness Posts: 233 Member
    Restarted MFP - Need new friends!
  • DanielGray73
    DanielGray73 Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add. I log everyday and my food diary is open to the glare of public scrutiny.
  • Hi, i am new on here so looking for friends, I joined up on here around 6 weeks ago as am looking to generally improve diet and fitness all round, weight loss is not really my main goal, at present i am 5ft 6" and weigh 127Ib (good job as i have only lost 4Ib since starting)
    My main goal is fitness and toning. I have tried to religiously log food and exercise but not always easy ;)
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    I am Michelle! Currently working my way through p90x3 while also planning a wedding! Have a lot to lose, but highly motivated and absolutely loving x3 compared to the original!

my goal is to be fit and strong.
  • SunshineKimL
    SunshineKimL Posts: 18 Member
    I've been going strong for 6 months now but I still don't have many active MFP friends. Everyone can benefit from a little support and accountability ever now and then. I am active daily.
    Kim
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    I am always looking or new active friends. I log everyday and love to motivate people. Feel free to add me!
  • Amanda045
    Amanda045 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi,

I'm Amanda and looking for motivation to carry out this diet! Feel free to add me :)
  • Feel free to add me. Love all the extra accountability and meeting new friends!~

Turning 31 soon, Mommy, wife, in southern Indiana. Finally got results after being overweight my entire life.
  • jessicann149
    jessicann149 Posts: 6 Member
    hi feel free to add me ... im 31 soon to be 32 struggling with my weight due to having a dodgy thyroid and i am determined not to let it run my life xx

so looking for motivation will power and support x
  • tflannery1
    tflannery1 Posts: 3 Member
    I am 44 and have lost 45 lbs since last August. I now have 15 more to go with a weigh in date of October 28, 2014.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    *waves* :smile: