Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• AshetteKetchum
    AshetteKetchum Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    My name is Kayla, I'm 20 years old looking for some supportive friends on here. I am fairly active on here and do weight training, pole dancing and log my food diary. Please add :)
    Thank you, nice to meet you all.
  • Alaskasloss
    Alaskasloss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,I'm still new on here looking to add friends for motivation and accountability feel free to add me! :D
  • padfootmags2014
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have 50 lbs to lose and I do so much better when I have somebody on the same path with me. Free feel to add me :)
  • tonydivine1
    Options
    new to myfitnesspal, came here to get some motivation, make some new friends and actually stick to an exercise routine to live a healthier lifestyle .... feel free to add!
  • flyer3742
    flyer3742 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, My name is Eric. I live in Charlotte, NC. I have always struggled with my weight ever since I was a child. I'm looking to improve my weight by losing 80 lbs. I work for a Airline here in CLT, and starting a real estate photography business as well on the side. I'm always looking for motivation and support. Feel free to friend request me.
  • Mimi20814
    Mimi20814 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 mom of 3. I love the outdoors. I love yard work and weight training. I have a lot of weight to lose. I love to encourage and need it myself. Feel free to add me.
  • Ashtalia
    Ashtalia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Lia and I'm working on losing 40lbs and getting healthy. I love swimming and water polo and am always looking for new ways to get active. Feel free to be my friend!
  • mammabeeezz
    mammabeeezz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 23 years old and looking for new friends and good motivation :) I am aiming to lost about 27kg to start with :) feel free to add me
  • agnes123333
    Options
    I'm Molly, just looking for some support and motivation to achieve my goal.
    I've came close to it before but for all the wrong reasons, so now I'm doing this the long term way. :)
  • MarieFrancois17
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Marie. I recently joined MFP & I am looking to lose 15 lbs. I log in daily through the telephone app. I'm definitely here to provide support so please feel free to add me.
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Manda. Been on here since May this year and I log daily. Always looking for some more active/friendly people :) Feel free to add. Have a while to go before goal so any & all support is greatly appreciated and returned!
  • missyb94
    missyb94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi guys i am very new to this only signed up yesterday... so please feel free to add me :) i need motivation! x thanks everyone
  • Itslozzamate
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mlbutler119
    Options
    Just started up again on MFP and plan to stick with it this time. Looking for friends that can encourage, motivate, and push me. Let's help each other out; add me!
  • NicoleLawrence98
    NicoleLawrence98 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Nicole, I'm wanting to loose a few pounds just to be healthier :) feel free to add me x
  • iamjustme4
    iamjustme4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm becca and want to lose over 100#, any support or information would be great. :)
  • Rellsher
    Rellsher Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP's,

Name's Sherrell. I'm 25. Nursing Student. Currently living in Austin,TX.

I'm looking for friends that wouldn't mind a of competition, which would be all in good fun (no rubbing in accomplishments!) I use the nike+ running app quite frequently so I'd love to find others who use the app so that we could hold challenges. I also have a Nike Fuelband (don't use this as much but wouldn't mind plugging it back up and getting into it again) and I also have the Jawbone Up activity band as well. Hit me a line in my message box or just send me a friends request and Ill return the love!!!

See ya later and keep pushing the limit!!!! :D
  • Poedaughter7
    Poedaughter7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new. Looking for new friends on here. :-)
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    WolverhamptonFitness Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Restarted MFP - Need new friends!
  • DanielGray73
    DanielGray73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I log everyday and my food diary is open to the glare of public scrutiny.