Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Please feel free to add me! Currenlty in week 2 of PIYO. I work full time and am a mom to a 3 (almost 4) year old boy :)
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Request after request denied! Looks like I still have some progress to make!! :)
  • I'm Roxy. :smile: Feel free to add me, as I'd love me some friends on here! I've had an account for a while but only now getting around to using it! I'm 24 and not actually on here for weight loss (5'3" around 110-114 though I tend to stay aware of body fat % over scale weight) I'm here to stay motivated, achieve various fitness goals, talk with like-minded people on different (and similar) journeys and help and support wherever I can!
  • matthawthorneisamyth
    matthawthorneisamyth Posts: 196 Member
    Adding myself to this list again, considering my feed is suprisingly lacking.

STATS: - I'm Matt. 34. Massachusetts. Writer. Auto mechanic. Scorpio. I count macros not calories and I use flexible dieting to keep myself from going crazy. Was 170. Currently 149. In 9 weeks I've lost ~18lbs (as of this morning). I log every day and my diary is open to public scrutiny. I do heavy push/pull/leg workouts three times a week and not much cardio. I strive for forward momentum and not perfection.

Add me if you like. I'll motivate your face off.
  • chetan04
    chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
    22 year old guy from India. Want to lose 40 Kgs. Too much, yeah? Add me for the motivation :)
  • Hi My name is Kelly. I am new to MFP looking to lose around 100 lbs. Plese add me:) Looking for some motivational people to help keep me on track
  • bhimt71
    bhimt71 Posts: 5
    Hi, I'm Brianna and I am always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me :wink:
  • Hi! I'm Jenna! Always nice to meet new people and motivate one another. Friends are always welcome! Feel free to add me! (:
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    I can always use more friends, especially those that are nerdy.
  • JanesGame
    JanesGame Posts: 55 Member
    Would LOVE more friends of all ages, sizes and species :)
    I'm here everyday and have an open diary. Feel free to add!!!
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Hi! 40 year old geek from the UK trying to get in shape. Feel free to add me....if you really want to, that is! :)
  • Amourdesoi
    Amourdesoi Posts: 12 Member
    I am looking for friends, as well! I am here everyday and I will interact with you, motivate you and support you ..... and I don't like the 'like' button! That's not motivation or support - indeed!
  • susierab
    susierab Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm down 20 and need another 20, but it's not easy. I need friends for motivation. Please add me.
  • joelschendel
    joelschendel Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on daily logging and commenting.
  • Please also feel free to add me. I need the accountability to maintain my weight loss. I am a borderline diabetic and nothing helps keep me from full blown diabetes (I've been there) better than having others here for support. Thanks!
  • Hi i'm Mel. I'm 24 and i doubled my weight during the last 7 years. Now i'm starting the well overdue journey of getting it off. My biggest issue is going on binges. I plan to loose about 60 kg and i could really use some people to talk to about it and trade motivations with. My fight with the fork is mentally exhausting. Thanks for reading x
  • SoManyCookies
    SoManyCookies Posts: 31 Member
    Hi... I'm Brittany, 30 years old... looking to lose 30+ pounds or so... mostly want to be healthy and fit... feel free to add the *kitten* out of me!
  • marlow_92
    marlow_92 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey,

I'm a student and determined to start the academic year having developed good habits and made progress towards my goal weight. I'm just getting started and looking to lose about 40 pounds. Please add me and help keep me motivated!

E
  • madeenk
    madeenk Posts: 2
    Add me !!!
  • rodjpenner2
    rodjpenner2 Posts: 19 Member
    Always looking for fitness pals