Are guys interested in tall , curvy girls?

Options

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Nobody cares
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    For the topic, yes! I do like tall curvy girls! That's not the limit of what I like, but yes, I do like them :)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Great metaphor !
    I posted this topic because, I experienced the opposite .
    One of my friends told me that tall girls (like, let's say 5'8 to 6' ) are too tall for guys . Maybe he wanted to make me to feel bad or to be mad.
    I just wanted to see what do you think about this .

he sounds like a git-faced tosser (that's British English for "douche canoe")

men are not one hive mind whereby they all like the same thing. Different men have different types, and most care a lot more about personality, confidence, character and so on anyway. Aim to be a fit, strong, healthy version of yourself and be comfortable in your own skin and you'll be fine!
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    One of my friends told me that tall girls (like, let's say 5'8 to 6' ) are too tall for guys . Maybe he wanted to make me to feel bad or to be mad.

Lol O.o

I'm 5'8" and most guys, at least the ones around my age, seem to be my height or taller, anyway, but I also haven't ever been told I'm too tall. Too other adjectives, yes, but not too tall.

I'm guessing he likes women under 5'8", and decided that must be true for all men.

Well, I'm 5'8'' too , and it happened to me that a guy that I liked told me that I was too tall for him , although he was higher.
    I think I'm just meeting the wrong guys , but tall guys are kind of avoiding me.

That guy is dumb. You are quite a beautiful lady. :flowerforyou:
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Great metaphor !
    I posted this topic because, I experienced the opposite .
    I just wanted to see what do you think about this .

That's a guy with some serious insecurity.

I don't know about what "guys" like, but *men* tend to be attracted to people whether they are short or tall.

Oh yeah, women too.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 7 but wear heels most of the time so I am on average 5 ft 10-6ft on any given day....I am curvy...and yes men like it.

Esp my husband.
  • GingerJenX3
    Options
    I am 5 ft 7 but wear heels most of the time so I am on average 5 ft 10-6ft on any given day....I am curvy...and yes men like it.

Esp my husband.
    totally agree with you.........men like it , that's what my hunny says anyways!
  • Paulus7777777
    Options
    Personally i love tall curvy woman.

Its just something built inside where i cant resist them. All the celebrities that i fancy are tall and curvy like holly willoubhy, jessie j, i even fancy Jodie gibson especially since she got in great shape but kept the curves last time i seen. Adele too is a tall curvy beautiful woman.

I don't understand what is bit to like in a tall curvy real woman. To me they are hot, hot, hot !
  • Infamous_El_Guapo
    Infamous_El_Guapo Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Totally make me weak...
  • Mikel423
    Mikel423 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I would say yes, but admittedly, I'm not that tall so it does create a strange dynamic haha
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Meh, most people (men OR women) who make it a point to call out what they don't find attractive are typically full of chit :laugh:
    The only time someone's declared me "too tall" to be attractive was a guy who actually fancied me.
    So there's that.
    While I'm sure a lot of guys like/love girls who are short/shorter than them, I've personally never had an issue as a 6'3 big butt giant.
    It can be intimidating for some, ugly for some, and hot to others.
    Don't get too caught up in things you can't change.
  • Coltsforlife
    Options
    Yes !!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I would hope so! I'm tall, and I have curves.

Though I'm always single. So maybe not.
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    Explain "curves". Chicks often confuse em with their mcD rolls but yea Tall Chicks ftw >>>
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Explain "curves". Chicks often confuse em with their mcD rolls but yea Tall Chicks ftw >>>

Squat booty and double Ds.
  • KristopherK1
    KristopherK1 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options
    As a short guy myself, I have no problem with taller, curvy girls. Lately, I find a LOT of women are taller than me.
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Lololol same here XD
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'm a leg man so naturally I love tall girls, I'm only 5'10 or so.
    so long as your not like 6'5" with an adam's apple, we're good.
  • Laura732
    Laura732 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Apparently, the guy the that said "Dam girl" (where the d word had two syllables), and then crashed into a rack of clothes must have. Cause he watched when I walked by. I'm 5'7 and yeah, there are some curves. IMHO, I'm top heavy. I mustn't be too bad.

Is 5'7 tall enough?
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Well you must be bat **** insane cause you're gorgeous! :flowerforyou: