• YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Dunno why some people are hating on chicken here

Try BBQ chicken & you'll thank us
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Dunno why some people are hating on chicken here

Try BBQ chicken & you'll thank us

Mmm, sounds delicious (but I'm on already on your side w/ the chicken love, lol). I'm thinking a sort of Jamaican BBQ/jerk seasoning would be awesome on a pizza. I'm not sure about the BBQ flavor I'm used to (Kansas City style) on pizza, though. But anything is possible.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    I love how this thread has derailed from pizza toppings to a discussion on the various cuts of ham and bacon. Sorry people... the Germans do it best!!

Wait... I thought we were talking about bacon?

If we're talking about sausages, I'd agree with you lol.

Three words:

Lassch!nken
    Nussch!nken
    and
    Black forest ham

... Okay... that was more than three words... but if you haven't tried them, then you wouldn't have a clue about what you have been missing!

ETA - to block filter. I actually had no idea that word was filtered. LOL! Unbelievable!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    I love how this thread has derailed from pizza toppings to a discussion on the various cuts of ham and bacon. Sorry people... the Germans do it best!!

Three words:

Lass*****en
    Nuss*****en
    and
    Black forest ham

... Okay... that was more than three words... but if you haven't tried them, then you wouldn't have a clue about what you have been missing!

How can I know what to look for with all those asterisks in there? ;)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member

Three words:

Lass*****en
    Nuss*****en
    and
    Black forest ham

Yeah... took me forever to fix that. Damn filters! That is just ridiculous!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    pineapple, buffalo chicken and green bell peppers
  • ki_hodgson
    ki_hodgson Posts: 2 Member
    onions
  • Can't stand pineapple! Still don't get why they do it :p and also olives,bacon and pepperoni oh and anchovies or any type of fish!
  • YF92
    Eggs

I've seen it all
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member

Three words:

Lass*****en
    Nuss*****en
    and
    Black forest ham

Yeah... took me forever to fix that. Damn filters! That is just ridiculous!

I had to google the asterisks. And it still took me a while. I did LOL though.
  • jasonmh630
    When I was just out of high school, I worked at a local pizza place. There would be this guy that would order two medium hand tossed pizzas EVERY Friday night and he would get EVERY topping we offered on them both. From pepperoni to pineapple, from anchovies to onions, about 25 toppings if I remember correctly. We would have to put a thin layer of cheese between each layer of 2-3 toppings just so it wouldn't fall apart in the oven... PLUS, we had to run it through the conveyor oven twice just so it would cook all the way through... Those damn pizzas were about 4-5" thick once it was done.
  • YF92
    @jason I woulda charged him triple lol
  • jasonmh630

We charged him for two specialty pizzas (up to 4 toppings) then charged $1 extra for each additional topping. :P
    Each of those pizza's were about $30 bucks
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Pizza topping choices are seemingly limitless, but some are not a good idea.

Many will disagree, but I HATE pineapple on pizza. It just does not do anything for me.

Well, what are your least favorite toppings?

Exactly!!! Fruit doesn't belong on pizza! Well, unless it's a dessert type of pizza.
  • YF92

We charged him for two specialty pizzas (up to 4 toppings) then charged $1 extra for each additional topping. :P

Guy must really love your pizza haha
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    i effing hate green pepper on pizza.
    that, chicken, and pineapple are stupid too.
  • jasonmh630

Guy must really love your pizza haha

Must have! He would never come pick them up though... He'd always ask for delivery. He had a thing for one of our male drivers lol... Driver actually threatened to quit after he came back from dude's house, unless my boss promised to never send him back there lol. He said the guy showed up to the front door in speedo type underwear and a robe that wasn't tied closed. haha
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    I"m just gonna leave this here:

10526033_10152195642470740_6054554808954030958_n.jpg

I actually love pineapple and ham on pizza.:blushing:
    I know, I know....I should be shot

I like you...
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    I"m just gonna leave this here:

10526033_10152195642470740_6054554808954030958_n.jpg

dc8f0fec_LukeNooo.jpeg
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Shrimp.
    Pineapple.
    Tuna.
    Corn.

But I think some of you guys are missing out! I'm not a big fan of chicken on pizza, especially with BBQ, but with peso sauce, now that's quality, garlicy chicken.

And tofu. Well, we make a thai pizza with peanut sauce, marinated tofu, bean sprouts, cilantro, red onion and peanuts. Dear lord, so good... and good with chicken, too!