What are you mixed with?!

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Sugar and spice and everything nice. That's all that matters.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a Mutt! I've Got Spaniard, Irish, Puerto Rican, German, a a little Native American thrown in!
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny how every white person who claims Native American heritage says they're Cherokee. lol

I have the records of marriage to prove it. Though it's so little as to count for nothing, in my case...six generations back on my grandmother's mom's side.
    Same here. Mine is somewhere on my Father's side. It's so far back though, I'm like 1/16th.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Stuff.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    1/2 Polish, 1/2 Slovak
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Ba haha... well, let's see... I'm figuring this is as close as I'll get on the percentages, so here goes...

20% Irish Whiskey
    50% Dark Rum
    50% Red Wine

Oops, wait now, I'm over... I guess that explains a lot!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I couldn't give you percentages, but primarily of German, French, and English decent...with a smattering of a whole lot of other **** in there as well.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    SASS

Lots and lots of SASS

German, Dutch, Scotch, Irish
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Moroccan/African
  • mswoodsy
    mswoodsy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Least "watered down" would make me Irish
    Otherwise I know my grandfathers grandfather was exactly half Syrian half Lebanese

Obviously I got the Irish traits lol
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Stuff.

Looks like good stuff:

I'm 100% southern
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I'm 75% Sicilian (maternal and paternal grandpas were both 100%, as is my maternal grandma)....25% mutt (mostly European - English, Dutch, Welsh, French - all from my paternal grandma). My dad is big into genealogy, and has traced my mom's side and his dad's side back to the 1830s-40s (then he hit a wall with records in Sicily)....on his mom's side, he was able to trace back to the late 1600s-early 1700s (I have a relative who fought in the Revolutionary War, as well as one who fought, and died, in the Civil War).
    Living in a small island called Bahrain.

Totally OT, but we had a delegation from Bahrain that came to my town for the Ironman 70.3 triathlon in June this year! There were like 15 racers, including two princes! It was big news around here!
  • dmlmclaren72
    Options
    French and Native. Metis, I guess.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Freckles.... the non-freckled bits.
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm Dutch, German, Irish, and Cherokee on my moms side with a dash of Italian. My dads side is mostly Italian and Cherokee. So other then the fact my mom some how ended up pale and I got that from her side, I look mostly italian and cherokee. I got the dark hair, dark eyes, and has my lovely fiance tells me I'm "short, round and angry like most Italians" lmao, jerk. :) also other then being pale I'm the spitting image of my dad. Both the same height, weight, eyes, hair, temper, all that.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I'm mixed with spiced rum. :-)
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Heinz 57? Mom's side is Ojibwe all the way back, with the random French trader thrown in, Dad is Swiss with a Polish mix. I was born accidentally in Switzerland and raised in Canada.

So, yeah. Polish AND Native? I'm mixed with anything I can get my hands on. :drinker:
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny how every white person who claims Native American heritage says they're Cherokee. lol

I have the records of marriage to prove it. Though it's so little as to count for nothing, in my case...six generations back on my grandmother's mom's side.
    Same here. Mine is somewhere on my Father's side. It's so far back though, I'm like 1/16th.

My cousin on my dads side had to get proof for a collage aid form. And she only went on her moms side(which means is the same as my dad.) And found the cherokee. My moms great grandma was full blood, and my grandma often told me stories of her as a kid. So I know for sure its cherokee. Other then my grandma did say that one of her grandmas parents was from another tribe but she couldn't remember who. So there is some other in there. But no idea what it is.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Half Bostonian, half New Yorker. I don't like the Red Sox or the Yankees.
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Run of the mill Midwestern Mutt: German, Swedish, Irish, some French and Dutch.