What the Hell?

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    People ignore me in those flirt threads all the time. Not sure why, I'm fairly attractive with great eyebrows.

Just an fyi, ranting about people not paying attention to you might have the opposite effect.

lol, usually when someone responds to me in one of those threads, it is someone from my FL whom I already know fairly well. Also, those threads are stupid and should be ignored anyway. :laugh:

Alright, it can also be the fact that I give stupid answers, too. :blushing:
    Although they are fun for when the boards are sloooowwww
  • Everburg16
    Everburg16 Posts: 101
    People ignore me in those flirt threads all the time. Not sure why, I'm fairly attractive with great eyebrows.

Just an fyi, ranting about people not paying attention to you might have the opposite effect.

I don't know, I wasn't a really big fan of how you treated Princess Bubblegum...;)
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    I like snarky. Weeds out the dumbs.

Or fosters the *kitten* and keeps the timid away. Timid which might benefit from a weight loss community in the first place.
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Thank you everybody for posting!! A lot of your advice was really helpful and I don't understand how I never came across any of you guys! You really made my night and I think the world(and the internet) needs more people like you.

But some of you guys who posted mean things that you know you'll never say to any living, breathing soul in real life? Karma's a *****.

I posted this because I didn't want to leave MyFitnessPal without getting that off my chest and for other people browsing to see how diverse everyone's attitudes and experiences are. I'm not deleting my account, the app has a lot of good features.

For the person who said something about Facebook, my friends there congratulated me for my overall weight loss so it's actually pretty great. That's what made me realize that this isn't how any social experience is supposed to be.

Again, thank you all for teaching me a valuable lesson. Achieving your desired level of fitness isn't the easiest thing to do and I wish you all the best of luck. And I never knew the egg came before the chicken even though it seems pretty obvious. The chicken had to come from somewhere lol

45705d1358793620-old-west-gun-control-well-bye.jpg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member

I don't know, I wasn't a really big fan of how you treated Princess Bubblegum...;)
    Oh yeah?
    Ricardio.jpg
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member

The egg.

What we now identify as gallus gallus domesticus, the domesticated chicken, was once a wild animal. It is descended primarily from the red junglefowl. As it began being domesticated some 5,000 years ago, there was a point at which - any arbitrary point really - but a point at which we could say that what preceded gallus gallus domesticus was still the red junglefowl or possibly grey junglefowl.
    The parents immediately preceding what we would then arbitrarily designate as 'the first' gallus gallus domesticus would have laid, fertilized and nurtured the egg which would become the first.

Thus, let us please finally once and for all lay to rest this absurd question.

With love,
    Burt

LOL Burt, thank you. At least one thing was settled in this thread! I didn't know there was an answer, now I need a new analogy, jeez!
  • Honestly, I recommend that you seek help.

For people mocking, please stop. Whether serious or not, OP has openly written about wanting to be dead because she feels as though nobody likes her:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1339732-i-must-confess-to-the-person-above-that?page=19

Highly recommend finding a counselor you feel comfortable talking with. Maybe a family member/mentor could help you find one.
  • Everburg16
    Everburg16 Posts: 101

Oh yeah?
    Ricardio.jpg

giphy.gif
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    ummmm...nobody is talking to me right now. And I'm still posting. Trying to help you, but you are ignoring me and focusing on what you are perceiving as negative. Whatever you focus on you will get more of, so try focusing on what is positive for you in this thread and what you find helpful. Do that elsewhere as well.:flowerforyou:

If you are going to pay attention to anything in this thread gone negative, this comment is the one^^^ especially the part about doing it elsewhere as well!!
  • Hi Mikky, just a cheerful Hi!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member

Or fosters the *kitten* and keeps the timid away. Timid which might benefit from a weight loss community in the first place.

Oh well. Everything isn't for everybody
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    This is freaking hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    This is freaking hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    inorite....it works on so many levels!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

It isn't my job to be a shepherd of the timid.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    How supportive were you to the people you had as friends? It goes both ways. If you want people to support and interact with you, you need to do the same in return and not wait for them to be the first to do it.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Edited. Removed after finishing reading the thread. Nvm.

Good luck OP.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Weird. I click on this thread and it's blank....

9Zi8fpL.gif

LMFAO! This ^^
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Thanks, I honestly don't know if this is a part of a real song or not but who cares? It made me laugh!

You just revealed that you're very young. Haha

Lol

I was thinking the same thing.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Thank you everybody for posting!! A lot of your advice was really helpful and I don't understand how I never came across any of you guys! You really made my night and I think the world(and the internet) needs more people like you.

But some of you guys who posted mean things that you know you'll never say to any living, breathing soul in real life? Karma's a *****.

I posted this because I didn't want to leave MyFitnessPal without getting that off my chest and for other people browsing to see how diverse everyone's attitudes and experiences are. I'm not deleting my account, the app has a lot of good features.

For the person who said something about Facebook, my friends there congratulated me for my overall weight loss so it's actually pretty great. That's what made me realize that this isn't how any social experience is supposed to be.

Again, thank you all for teaching me a valuable lesson. Achieving your desired level of fitness isn't the easiest thing to do and I wish you all the best of luck. And I never knew the egg came before the chicken even though it seems pretty obvious. The chicken had to come from somewhere lol

45705d1358793620-old-west-gun-control-well-bye.jpg

And thanks to the beautiful Tombstone reference...
    You win the post.
  • See this place is not as bad as you think...there is the good and obviously there will be some bad....