Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• steach01
    steach01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 28 and looking to lose about 80 pounds. Please feel free to add me!
  • biancad_1992
    biancad_1992 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I'm 21 and I'm not new to the site but could definitely use some community motivation as I work on losing about 75lbs. Add me!
  • GinjaNinjaTara
    Options
    Hey guys & girls!

I'm here to lose 4 stone, I've lost 1 so far :) Wooooo.
    Would be great to get talking to some of you's to keep motivated as it seems I am spending so much time here on MFP right now!
    Add away :D x
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    Add me if you like :smile:
  • Shearer355
    Shearer355 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kim and new to this site. Add me to your friend list, if you'd like. I need all the help I can get and hopefully help you, also.
  • xeniaox
    xeniaox Posts: 5
    Options
    I need all the help I can get to carry on losing, so everyone feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • AmanthaHolden
    Options
    Would love to have some friends to make the journey more fun, add me!
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    i tried to go it alone ..... it never worked.. feel free to add me:tongue:
  • CeceM1971
    CeceM1971 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Lori, 43yrs old, single and need to lose around 200lbs. My 2 major food downfalls are mexican food and soda.
    I don't have a support system or anyone encouraging me to lose weight and get fit so I can use all the friends I can get.
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Pick Me :) LOL

MFP works if you plug into a support group and log everything, everyday. Once you're around positive people you feel accountable to, it will motivate you to eat better & workout... then results follow.

Mark
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like friends to share goals with.
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm Jill! 21. Currently weigh 193 pounds, 5'6", and would like to be around 140 (I'll see when I get there if it works for me.) Ultimately on this journey to be healthy and feel amazing! Add me if you'd like :D
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Staci. I am looking to lose around 140 pounds (really more than that but I have to be realistic). I am also a T1 Diabetic and am looking to change my lifestyle since I have to if I want to live. I am always looking for new friends so if any of you all want to add me go right ahead!
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Getting back on the wagon! Lost 35 pounds so far! Need some help to get down 50 more!
    All friends welcome, if you're Canadian, that's a bonus. :)
  • _dancefloordevil_
    _dancefloordevil_ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am back after a one year MFP vacation, lookino for new and old friends to share the adventure :)
  • catmedwards
    catmedwards Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Cat, I'm back after about a year away and really want to get fit and healthy (again). Feel free to add me :)
  • Kede_32
    Kede_32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kede I'm new add me I'll definitely need some motivation, recipes and support. Thanks
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MEEEEE :flowerforyou:
  • FitnessWeb34
    FitnessWeb34 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    ive found the more friends i have on here the more motivated i am. The support is great. Feel free to add me.
  • ifeelpretty21
    ifeelpretty21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been logging in for 70 days straight now and down 13 pounds. Have no friends and would luv to have some to keep me motivated! Please feel free to add me :)