Single And Don't Want To Be

Options

Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    What? Is there a boat? Does it have a bar? And a buffet? I hope there's a buffet. Do I HAVE to be single to get on the boat?

I will go for the buffet but leave if they play Buffett.

You got fins to the left, fins to the right and you're the only bait in town.

Dammit.........now I have that song in my head. Thanks :grumble:
  • prettychelly
    prettychelly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So hey, I'm single and don't want to be, who else is in the same boat?

Why would you be single? Your a handsome guy.

Being handsome doesn't have much to do with it. He might be crazy lol... but I'm in the same boat as well.
  • borst13
    borst13 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Have you considered a hyper realistic sex doll? Initial start up cost is hefty but cheaper than a real girl in the long run
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I'm single don't want to be but to reply to other poster he's a bit too baby faced for me to be jumping into the boat with
  • AdiabaticPerformance
    AdiabaticPerformance Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    So I have a boat... didn't know so many people were interested in it :)
  • AdiabaticPerformance
    AdiabaticPerformance Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Have you considered a hyper realistic sex doll? Initial start up cost is hefty but cheaper than a real girl in the long run

Oh man... we went there...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I was in that boat...

Then I got myself a boyfriend.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Is it a big boat, or a dinghy?
  • Megan101792
    Options

Because they want to feel the motion of the rocking
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Subtlety has always been one of the things I love about MFP ;)

when did this become match.com?...? cant we all just get along in eharmony? I have faith.. there are Plenty of Fish in the sea..

this is my fitness pal

well maybe if you stretch the definition of " pal" and depending on what you call "fitness" .... maybe I was wrong

nm... back to your hijinx.. I need to plan my training schedule..so ill be going over to tinder to do that ;)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So hey, I'm single and don't want to be, who else is in the same boat?

I will get in the same boat as you.

We can cuddle together

Watch the sunset

And then

And then

And then you will have to excuse my facial hair.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    <-- this guy as well.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    row row row your boat.... I'm ok being single, because I work a *kitten* ton.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    Oh Please I bet half of the people on here are in relationships just looking for people who will tell them they like them
  • tammank
    tammank Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    35240sw737.gif
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    nope not in that boat...and not in the boat where I am in a relationship and want to be out either...

damn life is good.:drinker:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I used be in that boat. In fact, I dated for 42 years (ages 12 through 54), looking for the right one. There were a great many toads and some good guys among the myriad candidates. Sometimes I was the dumper, others I was the dumpee, Then, finally, at age 54, Bill and I found each other and Kismet. We knew the day we met we'd be spending the rest of our lives together. I believe his statement of endearment was, "Oh, no! Separated at birth!"

The advantage of failing to marry any of his predecessors is that I never had to pay for the inevitable divorce. He and I both missed any potential first or second marriages along the way to finding each other. Our first marriage, at the tender age of 54, is the one for the ages.

My elderly mother sent me a check and a note saying, "You've always wanted one. Go to David's Bridal and get one." So here's the picture of me in full "Miss Muffet" when we got married in my Mom's living room, with my family in attendance. I let Bill donate the suit so he'd never have to wear it again. That may have been the 2nd happiest day of his life.

dfac6608-dd6d-46cc-8cac-28884b41b746_zps2e3a7b38.jpg
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    i could take it or leave it. sure being in a relationship is great but im young and enjoying the freedom right now, especially since school is about to start up again
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm in the open relationship boat.
  • crystalstinson7
    crystalstinson7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm with some of the other posters .. going by all the playful threads I see, I'm sure there are plenty of single people who are ready and willing to jump in your boat. Hope it's a big boat ... Oh! Not that I'm saying size matters or anything. :)