Replies

• imaginec
    imaginec Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    are there really that many? has anyone tried and been successful in online dating?

One of my neighbours used pof and is now married to the guy she met

Studies have been proven that only the average looking people can be successful on dating websites. The more attractive you are, the less likely you are going to find someone on a dating website because they will think you are out of their league
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    All right gang, so we've created a smelly sex doll filled singles cruise... where are we going on said cruise and what are we doing while en-route?

Well what I would do is grab a participant off of this ship and you might not see us for the rest of the time.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    All right gang, so we've created a smelly sex doll filled singles cruise... where are we going on said cruise and what are we doing while en-route?

Well what I would do is grab a participant off of this ship and you might not see us for the rest of the time.

Agreed. Isn;t that whay cruises are for?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Agreed. Isn;t that whay cruises are for?
    The participant I was talking about is you.
    I guess it depends. My last cruise was fill with lots of alcohol which lead to some stupid decisions. I would never do what I did again.
  • AndyRogan
    AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
    Options

Studies have been proven that only the average looking people can be successful on dating websites. The more attractive you are, the less likely you are going to find someone on a dating website because they will think you are out of their league

What about us less than average guys?
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've been like this for too long. I try to convince myself I don't want a boyfriend and I pretend to my friends that I don't want one but deep down I do haha. It sucks.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've been like this for too long. I try to convince myself I don't want a boyfriend and I pretend to my friends that I don't want one but deep down I do haha. It sucks.

:wink: How you doin'??
  • Megan101792
    Options

Like what my dad says, if hes the right one, he'll come to you
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    wait wait wait... i am actually single, but you didn't send a message with your FR? I consider that an incomplete application :tongue:

As do I.

Well, I just wanted to see where you lived first. If you're not within an hour radius I'll leave you for the other lovely MFP singles in your area.

:laugh:
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Jumping in the boat :(

*jumps on the missy boat*
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting years lol, you can't force guys to like you :laugh:
  • Docmahi
    Options
    You must have missed the 480584390543 bang/spank/marry threads. Or the MFP Crush thread.

^ QFT
  • Docmahi
    Options

damnit JJ beat me to it
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    don't feed the trolls
  • Docmahi
    Options
    are there really that many? has anyone tried and been successful in online dating?

although i never like to agree with things that start with "studies have been proven" this actually makes sense to me - i wanna see these studies though
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It's worse to be with the wrong person and be miserable and lonely
  • Megan101792
    Options

although i never like to agree with things that start with "studies have been proven" this actually makes sense to me - i wanna see these studies though

Look them up. I know Harvard did one and some independent company did one. I didn't do the report for my human interaction psychology class, someone else did
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I don't want a boyfriend. Just a Tuesday and Thursday hook up.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    I don't want a boyfriend. Just a Tuesday and Thursday hook up.

I prefer a Friday and Wednes night hook up myself