Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's Your Go-To Breakfast?

Replies

• Mohauk
    Mohauk Posts: 2 Member
    Toasted Vita Top Banana Nut Muffin (100 Cal) and Coffee with one sugar and 1/2 and 1/2.
    or 2 rice cakes with peanut butter and coffee or 1 slice of toasted Le Bus Multigrain bread and peanut butter and a glass of skim milk
  • char316
    char316 Posts: 72 Member
    I like coffee in the morning and, usually add chocolate to it to make a mocha latte. I always like some kind of bread with coffee. So usually toast with almond butter or even some lunch meat. I like eggs for dinner, by the way :)
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Oatmeal + unsweetened soy milk + cinnamon w/ natural creamy nut butter and a banana

Scrambled egg(s) + egg whites + canola cooking spray w/ whole grain toast and avocado

Scrambled egg(s) + egg whites + extra virgin olive oil + bell pepper strips
  • MargaretSobers
    MargaretSobers Posts: 167 Member
    Breakfast should be always heavy because it is a long time between you dinner and breakfast. Never skip breakfast. I eat 1 fruit, egg, yogurt and juice.
  • Onechk
    Onechk Posts: 14 Member
    Oatmeal, scrambled eggs, supplements, ultra blue monster...in that order
  • DBubbs
    DBubbs Posts: 38 Member
    A tumbler of coffee, and eggs.
    I have eggs (as a sandwich, or with toast) most weekdays and usually yogurt or cereal on the weekends.
  • StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    Lately it's been a cup of Vector cereal with a cup of skim milk. Other days, eggs and toast or toast with natural peanut butter.

And always a cup of black coffee :drinker:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Breakfast should be always heavy because it is a long time between you dinner and breakfast. Never skip breakfast. I eat 1 fruit, egg, yogurt and juice.

I guess I'm screwed- because I skip official "breakfast" every morning.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,887 Member
    Regularly nothing. Occasionally a piece of fruit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • oatmeal, no sugar, 1/4 cup of dried cranberries and splash of 2% milk. sometimes, a small banana.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
  • KayBallin
    KayBallin Posts: 111 Member
    On weekdays, 1/2 serving of peanut butter with a banana and greek yogurt. Sometimes I'll get a egg and cheese breakfast sandwich.
    Weekends - it varies; sometimes frosted mini wheats + banana OR 2 eggs with cheese and toast.
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Luna High Protein Nutrition Bar, I keep them in my car and eat it when I'm going to work.
    It's a nice ritual.

Then at work on my first break, I do 2 Hard Boiled eggs.

Both of these things give me loads of protein.
  • jenkauff1
    jenkauff1 Posts: 9 Member
    Greek yogurt cup with a fruit bar and hot tea
    Fresh fruit (something travel friendly) a banana or apple slices with a peanut butter cereal bar, hot tea
    For a treat, Subway flat bread with eggwhite, provolone and LOTS of veggies.
  • some fruits (usually an orange and a kiwi) , an egg and a cup of yogurt.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,268 Member
    coffee and a packet of oatmeal or a granola bar to eat on my morning walk
  • kait_marie24
    kait_marie24 Posts: 99 Member
    Usually a quest bar
  • Warren_Abrey
    Warren_Abrey Posts: 27 Member
    Toasted bagel,
    2 slices extra lean black forest ham,
    2 eggs scrambled and cooked in the microwave in a bowl,
    1 slice swiss cheese.

Combine on plate, serve with coffee ~580 cals.
  • Oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, cinnamon and maple, and a packet of splenda. All mixed up.

Or a clif bar and 5 dates/prunes.

Really, any type of breakfast (meal) bar is great for me. It's quick, delicious, filling, satisfies cravings for something sweet.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    EGGS