Single And Don't Want To Be

Options

Replies

• eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Have you considered a hyper realistic sex doll? Initial start up cost is hefty but cheaper than a real girl in the long run

h8BD707DB
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I don't want a boyfriend. Just a Tuesday and Thursday hook up.

I prefer a Friday and Wednes night hook up myself

You mean everyday.
    tumblr_n8gp2y6IQm1sph8ueo3_500.gif
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I don't want a boyfriend. Just a Tuesday and Thursday hook up.

I prefer a Friday and Wednes night hook up myself

You mean everyday.
    tumblr_n8gp2y6IQm1sph8ueo3_500.gif

got me there yopeeps
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    are there really that many? has anyone tried and been successful in online dating?

One of my neighbours used pof and is now married to the guy she met

Studies have been proven that only the average looking people can be successful on dating websites. The more attractive you are, the less likely you are going to find someone on a dating website because they will think you are out of their league

you must get tons of attention!!
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I moan that I'm alone but then I remember this exists

vnyp7l.jpg

Whiskey, heavy metal and slasher movies will forever make up for my lack of boyfriend.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    are there really that many? has anyone tried and been successful in online dating?

Studies have been proven that only the average looking people can be successful on dating websites. The more attractive you are, the less likely you are going to find someone on a dating website because they will think you are out of their league

thanks for saying im average looking. but um, no, i am way too cheap to spend money on that crap
  • morehealthymatt
    morehealthymatt Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Boat is getting a bit crowded.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options

thanks for saying im average looking. but um, no, i am way too cheap to spend money on that crap

pof is free
  • Megan101792
    Options

pof is free

im good. and i get the feeling some people think so much of me to make other posts about me to either make fun of me or give away to more commentary. oh well. ifs mfp. its just lots of random people i converse through boredom.
  • AndyRogan
    AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
    Options

pof is free

im good. and i get the feeling some people think so much of me to make other posts about me to either make fun of me or give away to more commentary. oh well. ifs mfp. its just lots of random people i converse through boredom.

Who made other posts about you to make fun of you?
    Some people are morons
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

pof is free

lens18212642_1311632659hf_bored8.gif
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'll grab a paddle on this boat. Well.....very soon I will be paddling like mad. I don't wanna be single, though. I want someone to spemd my tomorrows with. Someone to adore and cherish. A woman that challenges me intellectually, and can be as rude and sarcastic as I am. Soft on the outside but a furnace broiling underneath. She's gotta be as affectionate as me, at least as witty (hopefully moreso), with a tender heart and a quick tongue. Equally prepared to shred the skin on my back or melt into the passion with me at any given time of the day or night. Never know which will rear it's head :wink: I doubt such a woman exists, but if she does, she's searching for me too. Fate will bring us together.
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ramble ramble ramble. Shaddup Ump. Ok.
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    It's pretty desperate to post like this.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

pof is free

Who made other posts about you to make fun of you?
    Some people are morons

Nobody did.
  • Megan101792
    Options

pof is free

lens18212642_1311632659hf_bored8.gif

I can think of a better way to pass boredom yopeeps
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I'll grab a paddle on this boat. Well.....very soon I will be paddling like mad. I don't wanna be single, though. I want someone to spemd my tomorrows with. Someone to adore and cherish. A woman that challenges me intellectually, and can be as rude and sarcastic as I am. Soft on the outside but a furnace broiling underneath. She's gotta be as affectionate as me, at least as witty (hopefully moreso), with a tender heart and a quick tongue. Equally prepared to shred the skin on my back or melt into the passion with me at any given time of the day or night. Never know which will rear it's head :wink: I doubt such a woman exists, but if she does, she's searching for me too. Fate will bring us together.

This sounds like a dating profile. To answer OP's question about online dating and whether it works, I met my late husband on a dating website. It happened for us.
  • SrsGainzOnThisGuy
    Options
    single, no one wants me :'(
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on MFP. One day, he'll know this.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    single, no one wants me :'(

pretty sure you want to be single