Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• Hi everyone

My name is Isis banks, just turned 27 and I'm currently living in central London..
    I am a Vip event hostess and I host for some nightclubs and parties around London.

New to this app and would love some active friends for mutual support, recipes exchange and exercise tips and tricks.

Into music, fashion and soo much more, would love to get to know some people that live a very social and party life style but still are healthy and find the time to exercise.

Feel free to add me
    xoxo Isis
  • komitra
    komitra Posts: 67
    Hi Friends!

How are things today?
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Me. Get at me ! :smile: :laugh:
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Hi! I'm Crystal and I'm back at it once again. I could use some new friends that are uplifting and motivated to get fit! :)
  • Sonja1211
    Sonja1211 Posts: 58 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • I just joined- my goal is to lose 35 more pounds, I have already lost 30!
  • kwoal
    kwoal Posts: 5
    That's awesome!!! Keep up the hard work :) It will be worth it in the end!
  • kwoal
    kwoal Posts: 5
    Friends? I'm always up for some motivating new friends :)
  • Shellbie100
    Shellbie100 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm Michelle...looking for some buddies and motivation! Lost 6 lbs. so far, but now I feel like I'm stuck right there. I am usually under my 1200 calories goal, except for maybe one day a weekend, when I go over it only by a few hundred calories tops. I am working out an hour a day, either on elliptical or stationary bike at level 3 tension. I pretty much eat clean and healthy. Anything other suggestions to speed things along? I am getting married in less than 2 months and I am not losing as much as I would like.
  • AngelaRoberta
    AngelaRoberta Posts: 24 Member
    Always looking for new accountabilibuddies. Feel free to add me! :tongue:
  • Ckers94
    Ckers94 Posts: 6
    Newbie here - Looking for anyone to tolerate me. lol Of course you have to help support and hold me accountable and I will try and do the same. Feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • gimmedatfork
    gimmedatfork Posts: 19 Member
    bump ^^
  • Hello. I'm 28 and looking to lose about 20-25 lbs. I've been here before, but I always lose motivation once I start really losing. If you need motivation and are willing to give some, I'll accept your FR:).
  • Hi all!
    Good luck to everybody, whatever your goals are. I am using MFP mostly to keep my calorie intake in check. Lost about 25 pounds over the past year. 140 lbs now, and trying to trade some of the fat for some more muscle. Also want to be able to drink a few wines in the evening without feeling guilty. Been on MFP for about 3 months and love it! Love to run and bike, but wish I had more time to do it.
  • Rachinator92
    Rachinator92 Posts: 62 Member
    Hey there I'm Racheal! Super obsessive over meeting my calorie needs and on here all the time either by laptop or app! While I'm not eating the healthiest things all of the time (I freaking love ice cream), I am ACTUALLY eating (starving yourself wont help you and I'm against it) and working out 2x a week for 30 minutes (goal, my complex has a gym) and I plan on losing another 80 lbs!

Invite me! I comment and like things as if this site was Facebook!

Let's motivate each other and grow mentally but shrink physically!!!
  • scrappyfrog
    scrappyfrog Posts: 11 Member
    Hello! I'm 38 yo mom looking to lose just a few but basically just looking to be healthier. Training for 5k and hopefully half marathon after that. Right now focusing on getting my calories in control and really need help/advice on making my macros. Bit really just looking to encourage and to be encouraged. God bless!
  • lizzawomp
    lizzawomp Posts: 7 Member
    24yo, 5'1", MN/USA. Hoping to lose 50-60 pounds in the next year or so, and I'd like to get a good start before winter hits in 2 months. Friends would be awesome!
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Hello all. I am brand new to MFP and hoping to assemble a support network and some friends to help me drop a few pounds and get back into shape after years of neglect. I have dropped about 15 pounds so far but I have about 20 more to get done. Feel free to add me as a friend, looking forward to hanging out with folks that have drive and enthusiasm for losing weight and getting healthy. My favorite activity right now is walking my new pup. She keeps me moving and motivates me to get walking when I would otherwise just fill endless hours with mindless and meaningless TV.
  • I'm Kyle, I'm 32 and I'm new here. I'm from the Golden State, I like to get out into nature when I can. I like to read (especially action/thriller and historic type stuff in addition to sci-fi). I'm a bit of a geek--I always found math and science fun in school. I have about 30 pounds to lose before reach "healthy" weight. I could definitely use some friends and support during this journey.
  • imn0tlykeher
    imn0tlykeher Posts: 41 Member
    Looking for more positive encouraging friends!!! Add me!!