Is belly fat sexy?

Options
Llaaccyy
Llaaccyy Posts: 3 Member
I personally don't like my belly fat. But several guys have told me that it is sexy. Guys, do you find my belly fat sexy too? Why?

Replies

• climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    That girl from Pulp Fiction thinks a "pot belly" on a woman is sexy :P
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    That girl from Pulp Fiction thinks a "pot belly" on a woman is sexy :P

You were looking in the mirror and you wish you had some pot?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like my belly fat. But several guys have told me that it is sexy. Guys, do you find a belly fat like mine sexy on a girl?

Why does it matter? If you don't like it, do something about it.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I think different men have different definitions of sexy.
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I've heard it described as a third boob...
  • aelphabawest
    aelphabawest Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this the other day - I'm fit (training for a marathon) and in great shape, but there's still some belly fat going on. Honestly though... it means my form looks a little less athletic and more Renaissance painting (think Birth of Venus. Only I think my boobs are smaller, sadly). Which I'm totally okay with, because I think it looks sexy and feminine and offsets my broad shoulders nicely.
    And my boyfriend (who has a damned six pack. Men and their body fat ratio. Ppft.) loves the way I look and likes that I'm both fit and soft. So. Yes. It can be.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like my belly fat. But several guys have told me that it is sexy. Guys, do you find a belly fat like mine sexy on a girl?

Why does it matter? If you don't like it, do something about it.
    this. sexiness is an objective term anyway. personally i think a gal can have a stomach like you profile pic and be sexy easily, for some it may be less sexy, for some it may be more. its a combination of a whole load of factors though
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would not say it is "sexy", but I am not turned off by a man having some belly fat. I am not really a stomach girl though. I prefer nice arms and bums ;)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Sexy is a function of your brain and internal dialoge that makes you confident and feel sexy regardless of what you look like.

Physical attraction is too subjective to ask 100 men as you will get 100 different answers...
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    throw some cinnamon on that oatmeal and you got my attention \m/
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I really like Korean pork belly tacos. Not sure how sexy they are, but damn tasty
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    if i find a woman's personality, humor, and intelligence sexy, then i tend to find her body sexy
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Confidence is sexy! I think it's more about how you feel about you.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Meat on the body is still desirable! I would rather a woman be healthy and happy with her body, than feeling the need to be as skinny as a rail to feel happy...
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Untitled--2.jpg
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Although my wife hates hers, I see what our child did to her body. I don't find her any less attractive. It's just something that was sacrificed for our family and I find beauty in that. But no matter what I say, she criticizes herself. As far as other women I don't really pay much attention. I do agree, confidence is sexy, but only to a certain extent. A women must at least put a little effort to better herself instead of just playing the "fat is beautiful/confidence is sexy card". JMHO
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Thankfully different people are attracted to different things.

My big thing is arms, but if you have the personality of a goat, it's lost right there, However, if a man can exude confidence, keep me engaged and make me laugh? That is a winner right there!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    if i find a woman's personality, humor, and intelligence sexy, then i tend to find her body sexy

+1 Good for you!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Belly fat is not sexy to me at all. I prefer fat only on breasts and bum.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think that whatever you look like there will be guys that adore it, and think it is the best, and those are the guys we attract the most. Though, we can't assume that's what will attract all men.