Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• lacydeziderris1
    Options
    Hi, its me Lacy :) you are doing a great job!!!
  • hcam33
    hcam33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm Hope, coming back to MFP after a few months break. Feel free to add me.
  • crzdirector
    crzdirector Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. My name is Stevie. I'm 40 years old, a father of one, and I live in Athens, GA. I'm 5'10" and 234 ish. I completed a 10 day juice fast recently with my coworkers and it jumpstarted me to try and get healthy.

I don't really have super specific goals, the biggest thing I'm trying to do is be better tomorrow than I am today.

Add away, I love seeing everyone's progress and results!

SK
  • Mkhoran13
    Mkhoran13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm meg, I'm 24 years old and only 5'0 looking to lose between 60-65 pounds total (already down 14 :-) ). I'm in Texas,USA.
    Hi! I'm meg and I'm from the United States in the Dallas Texas area. I'm 24 and fairly short at 5 feet . I'm aiming to lose 60-65 lbs total. Since I joined in July I've lost about 14 pounds so far. I am always open to new friends, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm Tami, fifty-something who needs to lose about 40 more pounds. Have been using MFP for calorie counting for a month. Just this week found the community. Looking for friends, please feel free to add me.
  • ashleenychee44
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ashlee! Senior year of college, looking to hold on to the memories but not the weight I've gained.
    Finally decided to use MFP to its full potential and really stick with it.
    Add away!
  • michelanais
    Options
    My name is Michel, trying to lose 10-15lbs to get ready for a wedding, while continuing to play roller derby!
    Need some external support and extra motivation. Add me if you like! Thanks!
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm always looking to have some fun and motivate, as well as be motivated :)
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    15-20 pounds to lose for my anniversary in December. When I get to the 20 lb loss I'll be almost the same weight as when I got married!
  • gurdyals
    Options
    Hi , I am 42 new to MFP and just started working on loosing some weight at least 20 pounds ( though I'd like to loose 40 pounds ).
    So PLease add me as your friend to help each other in reaching their goals .
    Regards
  • captain_abigail
    captain_abigail Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined MFP, but I was lurking here before. My goal is to gain more muscle mass and reduce my body fat %, get fitter overall, improve my strength, especially squats! I would love to find people who share similar passion and goals to improve their body!
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Same goals here, but my main goal is to lose overall weight. Feel free to add me:smile:
  • stephenson_650
    stephenson_650 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    same here it would be great to know more people with the same goals !
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm a walker/spinner looking for fun, interactive supporters who log in regularly.
  • JT_Taylor99
    Options
    Runner, cyclist (road & mountain bike) cross fit enthusiast, looking for any and all friends.
  • derekwynn1
    derekwynn1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! dont have many friends on here and would love to see some motivation from you guys!
  • roundy22
    roundy22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey all, would love some more friends for motivation, my goal is to get in great shape and lean! Add me if you want to :)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Same goals here! I'm doing a body recomp next month after I finish my cut and will be looking to gain mass and strip the last bit of fat. Lifting heavy and eating smart is the key and I am determined to get where I want to be. Anyone can add me, I'm always on and love providing support to others! People love looking at my diary for all the meals I make too :D
  • mefjenk
    mefjenk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and I'm looking for friends around my age that want to stay fit, keep the belly off, build muscle mass, maintain an optimum weight, and generally stay in good physical condition even though it's not as easy as it used to be!
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    some active friends would be nice :smile: