Options

Replies

• j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I love dinosaurs!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Options
    It completely freaks me out to walk up a flight of stairs and have someone come running up behind me. I book it up the stairs and find somewhere to get out of the way. Kind of the same deal walking down a sidewalk and someone is behind me and gaining. I have to stop and pretend to check my phone until they pass. Its not as bad as the stair thing.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Options
    I am horribly directionally challenged. I still use my hands to figure out left from right.
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It probably isn't that uncommon... but I'm terrified of clowns

Not uncommon. Clowns are EVIL.

glad to see I am not the only one...I always fail to see what is so funny...

@keepcalm... I tend to freak out and freeze on those open stairs....you know, the ones where you can see through the steps....yikes
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    -I am addicted to games on my iPad. I have 10 of them I play on a regular basis, going from one to another.
    -When I go to a public place, for some reason I always have to poop. It hits me out of nowhere. I don't have stage fright using public restrooms
    -I worry about things I cannot change or have control over over.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Well if having an addiction to a cozy blanket isn't embarrassing...

IPhones and other apple products mildly freak me out.

I figured it out recently. It's because they are becoming more widely adopted and they don't let you change or modify anything. It has hints of forced conformity, which freaks out my inner child who read too much and saw multiple incidents in which conformity leads to the end of civilization. 1984, A Wrinkle in time, The Giver.

...please don't unfriend me.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Well if having an addiction to a cozy blanket isn't embarrassing...

IPhones and other apple products mildly freak me out.

I figured it out recently. It's because they are becoming more widely adopted and they don't let you change or modify anything. It has hints of forced conformity, which freaks out my inner child who read too much and saw multiple incidents in which conformity leads to the end of civilization. 1984, A Wrinkle in time, The Giver.

...please don't unfriend me.

I hate apple products but I think it's mostly because the fan base thinks that they're far superior to anything else on the market. You can ramble off superior specs to almost any apple junkie and they will have some retort as to why apple is still better. That's why I call them iSheep.
  • crys39
    crys39 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am horribly directionally challenged. I still use my hands to figure out left from right.

^^This is so me.

Once I had a little panic attack when I couldn't figure out how to get out of a supermarket I was in and thought I was going to be late getting back to work. I just stood in an aisle for a couple minutes until I calmed down and got my bearings. I probably looked like a psycho just standing there trying to breathe properly but say what.... I feel really stupid admitting this *hangs head in shame*
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of the dark. Unless I'm sleeping with or beside someone I can't sleep in darkness. I feel like a child when I admit that.

This is why I, at 20, still appreciate the ability to hug 2 cute "bedtime buddies while we sleep.

Also, I'm terrified of tests (long story that I can briefly tell if someone asks nicely).
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I don't really want to share.
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I let my brother take the blame when I broke my sisters ABBA album when I was 7. He got grounded for a week because my parents thought he was lying when he said he didn't do it. I told them the truth when I was 37. I'm 44 now. :bigsmile:
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I frequently find myself watching "tween" sitcoms on the Disney Channel and Nick...even when my kids are nowhere around.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My balls go inguinal when I jog/run .. Lol
    Suppose it stops them hurting themselves while being flung around :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    bump
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I sang Cherry Bomb by the Runaways in the car the other day.
  • justinitsul
    justinitsul Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    The first time I masturbated was when my mom and boyfriend were having sex in the other room. I was 14.
  • Drama_Free_Zone
    Options
    In my twenties I was a combat performer at various celtic and renn festivals throughout the west. I'm a dirty renny! :drinker:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    When I eat something I shouldn't have at my MIL's house, (T2D) I do jumping jacks very quietly in the bathroom to drop my blood sugar, works like a charm :blushing:
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am a beer snob. I love Belgian, German, and some American micro brewers like Victory, and Sam Adams.

I wont even drink Budwiser, because life is too short.

I seriously go without beer if no decent beer is available, no matter how hot it is or how many cheap beers are available.

I can understand that, although, I consider "cheap beer" like Natural Lite, or Pabst Blue Ribbon. Dear God, I'd go without. I'm now a *day 5* quitter. However, when, I was a smoker, I would NOT smoke a cigarette that wasn't a premium brand. In other words, If I couldn't afford a Marlboro or Virginia Slims, there was no way I was going to smoke it. I couldn't stand the taste or smell of a cheap cigarette.
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    When i was single and didnt have a dog id have to look under the bed before i went to sleep and check behind shower curtain when i came home, i would have to yank it back real fast like what the hell would i do if someone was ever there.