An Embarrassing Secret...

Options

Replies

• territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I have laughed at several of these secrets.

I let the air out of my band teacher's car tires one time in high school (way back in the 80s). He never figured out who did it because everyone thought I was the "good girl" in high school. Boy were they wrong.

When I was in 2nd grade, during our reading group....I farted very loudly and looked at the little boy next to me and shouted, "YOU PIG!"
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    <~ terrified of being a thread ender.... I have ended a few in my day with my dumbassary and foot in mouth issues.....
  • horseswinelife
    horseswinelife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I peed my pants the first time I experienced an earthquake. The one on October 17, 1989 in San Francisco. Oh and I was 8 months pregnant at the time.

I was also in that EQ and you had every right to pee your pants!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm embarrassed about this and would never admit it IRL:

I am a SAHM who cannot flip over an egg without breaking the yolk. I have instead invented a way to make an egg that looks exactly like an over easy egg without flipping. I call it an over "easier" egg.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

I am a SAHM who cannot flip over an egg without breaking the yolk. I have instead invented a way to make an egg that looks exactly like an over easy egg without flipping. I call it an over "easier" egg.

This is not embarrassing. This is genius.

A youtube video is in order, I think.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

That's smart, not embarrassing. I can't cook bacon to save my life. Not on the stove, in the oven or in the micro.
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options
    One time I farted in my sleep. It was loud enough to wake my guy... and he thought it was someone breaking in to our place. Fml.

The first time I ever farted in front of my husband, I farted ON him. In my sleep. So loudly that my brother in law in the living room, through TWO closed doors heard it.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Frogs. Frogs are some scary little, slimy animals
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    If I am watching tv or I see a picture of a whale, I, well I am afraid of whales!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I used to be a chronic nailbiter from ~7 until 30.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    One time I farted in my sleep. It was loud enough to wake my guy... and he thought it was someone breaking in to our place. Fml.

The first time I ever farted in front of my husband, I farted ON him. In my sleep. So loudly that my brother in law in the living room, through TWO closed doors heard it.

I used to be in a relationship with a guy who would fart so loud he would wake his own self up, and then jump out of bed on alert like there was gunfire to shoot back at. Thank GOD I'm not with that guy anymore. Gave new meaning to the cliché "Scared of your own shadow."
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    bump
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am afraid my car will explode when I drive over a cigarette butt that has been thrown out from the car in front of me. :explode:
  • mallorytravels
    mallorytravels Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I talk to myself - all the time!
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Apparently I talk in my sleep in great detail. Especially during sexy dreams.
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options

I used to be in a relationship with a guy who would fart so loud he would wake his own self up, and then jump out of bed on alert like there was gunfire to shoot back at. Thank GOD I'm not with that guy anymore. Gave new meaning to the cliché "Scared of your own shadow."

That's hilarious. Or would be the first or second time.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I peed my pants the first time I experienced an earthquake. The one on October 17, 1989 in San Francisco. Oh and I was 8 months pregnant at the time.

Girl, for real, I've gotta know, is that the only time in your entire pregnancy that you pissed your pants? If so, I'm seriously envious. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Sorry about the earthquake, that one was a doozie. I remember seeing that on the tv, yeah, I would've been terrified, there's like ZERO shame in this. None.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I still can't swim.

My virginity remained intact until I was 24.

Same here on the swimming…
    As for the other… STILL intact! :blushing: :sad:

It's absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of, but I would most definitely encourage you both to learn how to swim. There's no shame in not knowing how to do something! You never know when having this skill may very well save your life, it's just a good thing to know.

And there is absolutely NO shame in being a virgin. None, whether it be by choice (moral/religious convictions), waiting for the right person, or the opportunity just never presented itself, there's nothing wrong with this. Don't be ashamed! So many young men and women rush into having relations they aren't ready for because things are glamorized, they feel pressured to peers, or they think they're in love and ready, and it really leaves them messed up (I know all about that one). The best things in life are worth waiting for- it's better to wait than to have regrets. *hugs*
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm an ICU nurse and on night shifts when I have a patient in a single room I'll close the door and let one rip. It's the perfect crime, the patient's asleep and no-one can hear.

On a related note, I hold the record in our house for the worst fart ever smelt. It still makes me laugh when I think about my husband's head turning towards me, eyes front and with absolutely no expression on his face :laugh: