Replies

• disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome, good for you! Love the "made six flags my b*tch" bit...totally awesome. :drinker:
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is my new favorite post. :D
    Congrats!
    Such a good feeling! :drinker:
  • BRobertson23
    BRobertson23 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! Congrats!!
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your fitness sucess!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome, great job!
  • ShaKaKatie
    Options
    So Awesome! I am so happy for you - keep up the great work!
  • MissMissie1987
    MissMissie1987 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I didn't go to an amusement park this year for that same reason....I was afraid I would not fit securely in the seat, I am hoping to turn that around for next year.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I love this...but I think I love the fact that your profile pic is with Darth Vader just a little bit more. :)

+1!!
  • jennnnn2u
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The support system here is wonderful. I had no idea there were so many others with the same experience and/or fear of having this happen. I hope this inspires you to go after it, no matter what it is you want to do but are afraid. This sort of public humiliation is awful but it certainly served as a nice wake up call. Please know that you can do it. I've also found that the feeling of success is as addictive as the food and much less destructive. :)
  • melaniesilver76
    melaniesilver76 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

You're amazing! =D I, also, did this earlier in the summer. Poor Six Flags is a lot of ppl's *cough* this year. ;)
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making Six Flags your b*tch! You look fantastic!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I love this...but I think I love the fact that your profile pic is with Darth Vader just a little bit more. :)

+1!!

+1 again!
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That whole making Six Flags your b*tch....literally made me lol. CONGRATS ON THIS AWESOME NSV!! And great profile pic,btw!!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    What an awesome NSV - Congratulations!!!!

Now you need to get back there and go on Superman. It's my second favorite ride there. X Flight is my absolute favorite! I think I went on it 5 times last year. I'm looking forward to going on Goliath.
  • kiralu76
    kiralu76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is also something that I have been scared of. I used to be such a nut for roller coasters, etc. But, I haven't been in years, because I am scared that I won't fit into the seats.

I am so proud of you that you faced that humiliation, and used it to drive you to a fantastic weight loss. And then to be able to go back this year and make that park your *****! What an amazing experience!

Keep up the good work!
  • KarinHanson
    Options
    Congrats! Well done! :happy:
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I totally made Six Flags my b*tch.

LOVE that! LMAO

Congratulations.

I live somewhat close to the Silver Dollar City amusement park in MO and didn't go there for over a decade, partly out of fear that I wouldn't fit on the rides well. My husband and I went back in April and I had a similarly gleeful experience. The attendant working there was a boisterous guy in his 50's who jumped over to tighten up our restraint bars on one of the wildest coasters and he had to click them down harder on us than some people nearby who were larger. He actually said, "Geez you guys need to eat a cheeseburger" to my husband and I, and that was some "thin shaming" I was more than happy to accept LOL

I live near there, as well. Love Silver Dollar City but haven't been in a few years! I'm waiting for my son to get old enough to enjoy it before going back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!