What are you PROUD of that you did this week?

Options

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I showed more restraint when it comes to food - specifically "mindless eating". I didn't eat another plate of pancakes when I wasn't really hungry, or go back to the freezer for more cookies. I've also been drinking more water when my stomach (or more likely my mind) is like "hey, food" despite having just eaten a rather large lunch.
  • AuroraD82
    AuroraD82 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did a 24 hour fast, I did some exercise and logged it, I helped babysit so a friend could go out for an evening, I changed my daily activities to reflect a more accurate depiction of my daily burned calories.
  • sanniefoxx
    sanniefoxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :3 I filled in "down time" with extra walks and tai chi practice, especially on days I anticipated a higher calorie dinner. As a result, I'm down 4 pounds this week (not impressive, but I'm still happy)
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've gotten back into the groove of counting calories. I'm even more proud that I've done it while on vaca & even on my cheat day, I logged all my calories to hold myself accountable.

Brag, brag, brag, me, me, me. :D

I'm proud of you good folks as well though!
  • stevenlcopeland
    stevenlcopeland Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Took a rest day today from my workouts. Probably will do the same tomorrow.
  • DHGummy
    Options
    I'm proud that I started my daily exercise this week and have stuck with it. :)
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Went to the store and bought a bunch of veggies to snack on
  • Tea_Mistress
    Tea_Mistress Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I walked into the city centre and back which is like 2 miles each way XD with a little bit of jogging ;)
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Was able to complete Iron core kettle bell boot camp this morning and I am feeling good.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    that i have been to the gym on every planned day (me and my friend go on sundays, tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays) and i completed week 1 of C25K

Did the shopping today and not only was there hardly any junk (just the kit kats for the kids treat box) but it was like 85% fruit and veg.
  • believefsc
    believefsc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I stuck to my menu plans, reduced my sodium intake some more, drank oodles of water and made myself get involved on these support forums.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I said no to cake. Rare occurance....
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    dead lifted 225 4 x 5 and 235 x 1 for the first time!
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I said no to chocolate cake and a donut.
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am proud I stuck to my exercise routine all week yay!
  • bandgeek_17
    Options
    I am proud of the following:
    1) I stayed within my calories every single day.
    2) I worked out for at least 20 minutes for 3 days. Considering I never exercise that is big for me.
    3) I planned out my days and packed my lunch and snacks every day (except Friday which was planned)
    4) I lost 4.6 pounds. I know it is a lot of water weight but I can see the difference.
    5) Someone ask me if I was losing weight.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    even tho I was in pain and my abdomen was aching, I didn't fold and eat what evers…
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I had set out a Coke for dinner sometime this week, yet without thinking about it, I drank water instead... I was so amazed after I realized what I had done. :drinker:
  • quebot
    quebot Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I rode 51 miles this week on my bike! And hit the 100 mile mark since I bought it! And my husband thought I'd never ride it.
  • smirf1972
    smirf1972 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that despite my anxiety issues I left my house after getting in from work and went swimming again this week, I also managed 16 lengths(better than the 12 last week but I haven't swam properly for over 10 years) and I lost nearly 2lbs. Oh and whilst not related to MFP i'm really proud that 2 beautiful ducklings hatched out in our incubator this week, most of the credit has to go to the ducks of course :bigsmile: