Options
    Pugs ❤️ I have one called Bumblebee ???? she's a rock star
  • athleteguy777
    Options
    Boxer
  • jennrambles
    jennrambles Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've never met a dog I didn't like, honestly, but my dog is a puggle (pug/beagle) and while I didn't set out to get him because he's a 'designer dog' or whatever, he's a rescue, I adore him so much. I like pugs a lot, and pitts, as all the ones I've ever known are sweet as can be. Pretty much I love all dogs.
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    German shepherd :)
  • funt80
    funt80 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    all dog are great but I got to love Dachshund
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Labs! They have a great temperament and they come in 3 colors????
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    10419614_10202859242895100_8418277954954321825_n.jpg?oh=87c6f4e38e55f7024f2c23f127df8738&oe=5496EF94&__gda__=1418639919_9151e7b27562462398e464774e4705a3

My favorite breed of dog is my derpy, hilarious, lovable, and wonderful German Shepherd/Husky mutt. :)
    He was a rescue from Alabama, and I am so thankful that the shelter expanded to my area and my family was able to adopt him.

What a great "parent"!!! Most would not let this happen. He looks so happy!

His favorite thing is puddles! He even peed in that one before laying in it, lol!
    We let him do just about anything, and to roll in anything he wants. Of course, he needs to get a bath after. :) I'm used to being dirty by now, anyways. Whenever I'm with him, within five minutes I'm covered in saliva from kisses, mud or dirt from him pawing me and snuggling with me, or carrot chunks (since he loves frozen carrots, then giving you kisses after he's done eating it, haha).

He's a very happy big baby!
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Great Dane....amazing animal - compassionate and loving - and great lap dogs...that take up the entire couch, or at least mine does!
  • the_dude01
    Options
    golden retriever
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    my family has always had boxers and we love them. however, my fiance and i want to start are own family dog and we are obsessing over english bulldogs.
  • RET68
    RET68 Posts: 88
    Options
    schipperke-in-action.jpg
    Schipperke's are great, real dogs, but compact, very loyal and smart
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Golden Retriever

But never loved ay dog as much as my Mut Muffy who we had for 13 years! :cry:
  • catywilcox
    catywilcox Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love my husky pitbul mix!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I read through all 13 pages and didn't see *my* breed.

I love *most* dogs, but this girl is amazing. She's not even really a dog, more like a piece of my soul that got trapped in something four-legged and found her way back to me. I don't even care how cheesy that sounds. She was also the very first of her breed to get an AKC Obedience title.

20140218_062804_zpsw6nu0dkc.jpg
    20130323_155908_zpsqryosywt.jpg
    30aa22ef-74f8-4f7a-8ef0-019ede74a566_zps377f0c7b.jpg
    Mischiefsitatgate1-16.jpg
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Currently have a lab and a GSD, I love them both but the GSD comes in as my favorite breed with no hesitation.
  • red66stang
    Options
    Hands down for me it is a field bred golden retriever.
  • Phatgirl420
    Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt, pitbulls, hands down! They are the most loving, sweet, loyal dogs, and because of humans ignorance, they have to pay the price. I have one, her name is Lexi, and she wouldn't hurt a fly, loves my kids, and is spoiled beyond belief, and I wouldn't have it any other way :heart:
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Horgis (that's not a typo)

They're huskys that are corgi size. Cutest. Dog. Ever.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My favourite breed is the golden retriever, has been since I was very young. You see my aunt has this golden retriever we named Bear-Bear (no idea whether or not the dog is still alive, last time I saw her I was 15 and she was fairly old and not doing so well.) I would visit my aunt and grandma often for a week or two at a time when I was younger, and play with the dog. I absolutely fell in love with the beautiful breed! And there's this cute golden retriever Toby- though his fur is more ginger- that the neighbours here have too! He comes over and sits with me when I'm at bonfires, and gives me puppy dog eyes because he wants my marshmallows and graham crackers. xD