5'1" need to lose 20 lbs...Short ladies???

Options
123457»

Replies

• anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am in the same boat, just started last week. 5'1, 152 pounds and looking to lose 30 pounds. I find it can be tough losing weight because we are short and my calories count is low. Add me as a friend, the more support the better. :)
  • Izzyp7
    Options
    Hi There! I am 5ft 0!! I have been overeating VERY badly the last couple of weeks due to dissertation stress. That along with inactivity of sitting on my computer all day has resulted in big weight gain.
    I feel very low about this, and my self esteem, along with heavy binging is impacting on my work...
    Its the final week before due date, and would love some support in starting and ending this week on a positive note, that is not governed by food and more weight gain (a loss would be an AMAZING start)...
    Thanks so much in advance fellow gorgeous shorties :)

xx
  • merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5', have lost about 15 lbs and looking to lose another 10 or so, and would love to find more supportive friends. Feel free to add!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shorties!
    I'm 5'2", have lost 20 lbs & have about 18 to go. I gained about 45 lbs over 2-3 years when I was sick, now doing fabulous & I want to be stronger (more muscle) than just my skinny self that I used to be. :)
    Feel free to add me! I also blog, am a certified personal trainer & study nutrition. :blushing:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 139 right now. I've been as low as 118 recently but I backslid hard. Working to get back in that range.
  • StephanieKTerranova
    Options
    Hey there! Im 5'2 and I currently weight 123. I started my journey at about 140 pounds and have a current goal weight of 115. Depending on how I look and feel I might go lower but I am trying to take it one pound at a time. :)

Feel free to add me, the more friends I have the better!
  • gem_192
    gem_192 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5"2 here and I've lost 6lbs in my first week, I want to lose 59lbs more to get to my goal weight of 130lbs. This is a brand new profile for me so I have no friends yet! Add me and give me support when I despair about not losing 6lbs every week ;)
  • marlenadew
    marlenadew Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'd prefer down to earth! Lol 5'3" and I'm now 156 lbs. Down from 198 lbs. I've been neglecting my calorie counting for a while though :'( I'm back on board now and looking for pals to help me along as well as help others along. It seems to be getting harder for me the closer I am getting to my target. Time to scrutinize the things I eat.....
  • gwiazdka71
    gwiazdka71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi im 5'4 looking to loose 60lbs at least... and its my first week on here, would be great to have some support too so fell free to add me as well :)