What are you PROUD of that you did this week?

Options

Replies

• 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    The fact that I exercised for 9.5 hours this week on top of my already active work shifts.

I'm also very proud of all the food I've eaten this week because of that ;) haha
  • sbjmorgan
    sbjmorgan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Met my step goal, calorie goal and went on a hike this week, and I was alone with the kiddo for most of the week while my husband was traveling for business and sick. I did it!
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I climbed a 6’ high scaffolding around 50 times this weekend.

I finished putting up new facial board and new gutters and downspouts on one side of the house.

I learned how and became pretty good at cutting a downspout hole with tin snips.

I had pizza for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.

I smoked a bone in Turkey breast.

I’m proud that I am sore today.
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I did not drink any alcohol, went to the gym saturday and sunday, and visited my parents on Saturday morning.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I cleaned my house yesterday, looks WAY better.
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I ran my first half marathon and didn't eat a whole large pizza afterwards.
  • Snapshotgirl
    Snapshotgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Had a rough weekend, ate some ice cream. But I'm back on the diet, and I rode my bike for 30 minutes. Onwards and upwards, folks!
  • EllenKay63
    EllenKay63 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I actually ran on a treadmill. It was in thirty second bursts but it was a legitimate run. That wouldn't have been doable just a few months ago.
    Way to go! I know what it's like.
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Walking back to our car from a football game, I SPRINTED up a short hill.

Seriously, I don't run unless something with lots of hair and pointy teeth is chasing me.
  • EllenKay63
    EllenKay63 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I hadn't binged for two weeks until yesterday. ( I rarely eat Hostess Chocodiles)
    I did 30 minutes on the treadmill 2x's this week
  • gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My first day using a fitbit I walked almost 11,000 steps. Didn't have a clue I could do that
  • Keenqueen
    Keenqueen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tracked my food all week! The good, bad and the pretty :wink: Would love to see some of the ramekin recipes someome mentioned
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I rode down to Ground Zero to usher in the 9/11 date with a bunch other motorcyclists, about 2000 and I didn't gut hurt or crash, not that I thought I would but it was a little daunting at first. Every one was cool and I felt like part of a big family.

Oh, and I mopped my floor and changed the shower head.
  • Rosieposiepetal
    Rosieposiepetal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lovely thread. Well done everyone. My 7month old baby has been up hourly almost and I am on my own with two children this month. I still managed to maintain my diet and do sean t hip hip abs for 5 days. Phew. x
  • Rosieposiepetal
    Rosieposiepetal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Also stopped a little boy running in front of a car at the supermarket. His parents were putting their shopping away and he bolted. I was strait on it.
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hit a 233# deadlift which is 20# from my last max - post lower body injury
  • micheledavison39
    micheledavison39 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Proud of:

1. Today made 43 consecutive days logging in (prior to this the highest I ever hit was 3)
    2. Walked 1.25 miles every day at lunch with a group at work in addition to my HIIT workouts on Tues, Thurs and Fri.

Grateful for:

1. The opportunity to spend my Sunday with an amazing group of veterans with PTSD at a retreat with horses (I work at the farm, not a vet myself). Their courage and drive to be a functioning part of society again is so inspiring and humbling.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!

1. Ran a 5k. It was supposed to be fun, Tap and Run but I treated it like a real race! It felt so good to complete it!
    2. I haven't lost a single pound this month and I won't freak out about it. I only have 10 more to go... sigh
    3. I don't stress about rest days anymore and I enjoyed yesterday very much!
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Got my 6 rep max for bench press up to 220 pounds!!
  • wonderwoman325
    Options
    Did 100 step ups during my cardio workout and it didn't kill me!