AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Wow.

Did not expect to see that.
  • DiabolicalColossus
    Options
    Okay, I did see that then.

I wasn't sure at first glance.

I thought I might've been hallucinating from the unhealthy, processed frozen broccoli I had with dinner.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY.
    WHY.
    EVERYTHING JUST LOADED FOR ME ALL AT ONCE.
    WHY.
    I WANT THE BABA LOVE DOCTOR SPAM BACK.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    WTF?!?!?!
  • ozone000
    ozone000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy.

Quote yourself, then post another pron gif on top of that. I hate giving trolls attention but this one is classic.
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am dying laughing, y'all. When you report it, the gif plays for you the whole time.
  • Peloton73
    Peloton73 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing. I'm crying. I'm covering my eyes. There's so much win (the replies) and fail (the gifs) in this thread.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,540 Member
    Options
    Totally explains why Asians in Asia live longer lives, and don't have the same weight issues as Americans, they eat less sodium.......................................................not really. I'm betting the average Asian takes in 4500 mg of sodium a day. You'd think that that much sodium would thin the population down. Nope.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

First off, define Asian. That could mean Mongolian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Filipino, Taiwanese etc.
    Pick one. Average lifespan of average white in the US is 78 years. That's with the best options for health care in the world. Average African American 74. Asian American go UP to 87.
    Now looking at Vietnam at 75. Thailand at 74. Give them great healthcare and I'm sure their numbers exceed or meet Asian American. http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/world-health-rankings
    People need to think before they post uneducated crap just to prove a point. Take your average Chinese, they DO NOT eat a lot of sodium. They actually eat a lot of veggies and rice. I have numerous Chinese friends and know this to be a fact.
    Anecdotal. Sodium is prevalent in soy sauce and many of the other sauces and paste (like fish sauce and shrimp pastes) used in practically any Asian cooking.
    Sodium — Historically, Asian diets have been high in sodium, partly due to the use of soy sauce. Today, many Asians are lowering their salt consumption by switching to reduced-sodium soy sauces. http://gicare.com/diets/asian-diet/
    The sodium you "may" be referring to is the garbage they slop together at buffets and call it Chinese or the packaged heart attacks like Ramen with so much sodium.
    Nope, talking about Asian countries in general.
    And check your death rates, the average Japanese live no longer than in the US so they don't live longer lives.
    The total US average is 78 and that's with Asian Americans with the highest lifespan in the average. Of the top 3 states with highest average lifespan (according to link above) Hawaii and California carry an average of 80.5 years. And I'm MORE than sure Asians populate these 2 states more than other US states.
    As for Japan the average lifespan average for the country is 82. Now show me yours.
    The reason most "Asians" don't have our weight problems is because a very high percentage live in abject poverty and most only have access to vegetables and rice. And not too many McDonald's in the hills of Szechuan.
    Agree with poverty issues, but one could EASILY eat a lot of rice and get overweight. They just don't eat A LOT period.

IDEA Fitness member
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,540 Member
    Options
    Totally explains why Asians in Asia live longer lives, and don't have the same weight issues as Americans, they eat less sodium.......................................................not really. I'm betting the average Asian takes in 4500 mg of sodium a day. You'd think that that much sodium would thin the population down. Nope.

IDEA Fitness member

First off, define Asian. That could mean Mongolian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Filipino, Taiwanese etc.
    Pick one. Average lifespan of average white in the US is 78 years. That's with the best options for health care in the world. Average African American 74. Asian American go UP to 87.
    Now looking at Vietnam at 75. Thailand at 74. Give them great healthcare and I'm sure their numbers exceed or meet Asian American. http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/world-health-rankings
    People need to think before they post uneducated crap just to prove a point. Take your average Chinese, they DO NOT eat a lot of sodium. They actually eat a lot of veggies and rice. I have numerous Chinese friends and know this to be a fact.
    Anecdotal. Sodium is prevalent in soy sauce and many of the other sauces and paste (like fish sauce and shrimp pastes) used in practically any Asian cooking.
    Sodium — Historically, Asian diets have been high in sodium, partly due to the use of soy sauce. Today, many Asians are lowering their salt consumption by switching to reduced-sodium soy sauces. http://gicare.com/diets/asian-diet/
    The sodium you "may" be referring to is the garbage they slop together at buffets and call it Chinese or the packaged heart attacks like Ramen with so much sodium.
    Nope, talking about Asian countries in general.
    And check your death rates, the average Japanese live no longer than in the US so they don't live longer lives.
    The total US average is 78 and that's with Asian Americans with the highest lifespan in the average. Of the top 3 states with highest average lifespan (according to link above) Hawaii and California carry an average of 80.5 years. And I'm MORE than sure Asians populate these 2 states more than other US states.
    As for Japan the average lifespan average for the country is 82. Now show me yours.
    The reason most "Asians" don't have our weight problems is because a very high percentage live in abject poverty and most only have access to vegetables and rice. And not too many McDonald's in the hills of Szechuan.
    Agree with poverty issues, but one could EASILY eat a lot of rice and get overweight. They just don't eat A LOT period.

IDEA Fitness member