Free pie

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!!
    I offered you some pie and now you go and humiliate me in a public forum!!:angry:

Oh you wait until you come back mister. *tamps foot*

OMG ...will there be lots of "secret sauce" for you!

I'm under so much stress as it is trying to get this out in 90 seconds.:grumble:

I can only imagine their stress levels are through the roof.
    He doesn't want ketchup?!? What?!? What do I do now? Halp me Jesus!

See.....lol

It sucks when they get it wrong.
    ..end of the world? No.
    But you'll go back...

oh yeah i'll go back. they get it right half the time. i like rolling the dice.

200_s.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Why do I keep getting the feeling I'm missing something here?.. Is this for real?

sigh.
    unfortunately, I think so.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!!
    I offered you some pie and now you go and humiliate me in a public forum!!:angry:

Oh you wait until you come back mister. *tamps foot*

OMG ...will there be lots of "secret sauce" for you!

I'm under so much stress as it is trying to get this out in 90 seconds.:grumble:

You must've worked in fast food before :laugh:

yep....way back in the day.
    Actually made manager of a fast food place.
    Got out of there as fast as I could. :wink:

Me too..did it for 9 years. You couldn't pay me enough to go back. Only, for us it was 150 seconds. Never mind that a lot of customers took that long just to order and then add or change something at the window :laugh: Good times...not really.

So true....glad those days are gone!
    Have an awesome day!:flowerforyou:

ty.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Oh I worked at Chick-fil-a for a while, not that hard to get an order right. But I much rather use a vegetable peeler on my whole body then go soak in a tub of lemon juice than work there ever again.

of all the fast food places...Chick fil a get's it right the most. too bad i'm only hungry for Chick fil a on Sundays.
    Maybe you should try making your own meals at home for a change then you'll have no one but yourself to blame when it doesn't turn out exactly how you wanted it.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Oh I worked at Chick-fil-a for a while, not that hard to get an order right. But I much rather use a vegetable peeler on my whole body then go soak in a tub of lemon juice than work there ever again.

of all the fast food places...Chick fil a get's it right the most. too bad i'm only hungry for Chick fil a on Sundays.

I know right? Now that there has been enough time between when I worked there and now I like to eat there again, but only on Sundays. The rest of the week I don't even think about the place.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

That sounds pleasant. May I watch?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Who turns down free pie?? Crazy people, that's who.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    You sound angry. Would you like some free pie?
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lbad1ux2Hy1qdoghio1_250.gif
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Or you could have, you know, got some of your own ground beef and made your own burger...
    JLBNL3K.png
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    freepie.jpg
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Troll attempt is troll attempt. And working.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n41m2cwcdP1sv54u3o1_500.gif

Hey! Maybe they should have offered him some wine with his pie!
  • Lottiotta
    Lottiotta Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    MM guys who abuse minimum wage employees are SO HOT.

This.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n41m2cwcdP1sv54u3o1_500.gif

Hey! Maybe they should have offered him some wine with his pie!

Best response in this thread!!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My job at McD's paid my way through college. The only bad thing, well two things now that I thing about it: The poor man who had a heart attack in the lobby and died before help arrived~that was very, very sad. 2nd, the pervert who came through drive thru naked and tried to grab and pull me through the drive thru window. That wasn't much fun either. Other than those two things, I have many happy memories of my years flipping burgers! AND, I got free pie! :)
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread would have a link to free pie. ;)
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Saddest burger ever.

I'll take your pie.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Why do I keep getting the feeling I'm missing something here?.. Is this for real?

which parts?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Maybe you should try making your own meals at home for a change then you'll have no one but yourself to blame when it doesn't turn out exactly how you wanted it.

Great idea. I'm writing it down right now. I'm not writing exactly what you said because i don't want to steal your words so i'm writing, "If you want something done right, you should do it yourself.". That's proverbial, I think i'm going to copyright that. I am a genius.