Random Thoughts

Replies

• Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    For a percentage of the population, cilantro tastes like soap. Does that mean that if they eat soap it tastes like cilantro?

go eat some soap and let us know
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    For a percentage of the population, cilantro tastes like soap. Does that mean that if they eat soap it tastes like cilantro?

go eat some soap and let us know

But cilantro doesn't taste like soap to me. I love cilantro!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    What if Harry Potter was just a figment of Hermoine's imagination and in reality there was no Harry Potter or Lord Voldemort and this was all in Heroine's head after she went psycho. Too much studying about the art of dark magic would do that to ya, ya know.

What if, in the process of these epic fights between Lord Voldemort and Harry Potter, Hermoine was able to make great potions and spells that got her the best magician of the century award? (For some of you Muggles, thats the equivalent of a Noble prize).

What if, with this desperate loneliness of hers, she created a ginger friend named Ron?

You're a man/woman of imagination. Imagine. A ginger with a friend!!!

This is, by far, the most disturbing thing you have ever written. And that is really saying something...

Aww you say the sweetest things.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    As a woman, I have big feet. If I were a dude...
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Speaking of cilantro why does it smell like stinkbugs! GROSS!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    If every day were like today.. would I really weigh XXX in 5 weeks??
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    You know how birds have sussed out that supermarkets contain food from observation. Have they worked out that petrol powers cars?
  • I'd like to make a toast to bread, because if there weren't any bread, we wouldn't have any toast. :drinker:
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    The Roman Emperor Caligula tried to wage war on the god of the ocean, Neptune. He had his soldiers run up and stab the water.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    I'm hungry.
  • scotgirl78
    scotgirl78 Posts: 47 Member
    Why do "booty call" and "butt dial" mean two entirely different things?
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    How does a man who drives a snow plow get to his work in the morning?
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    they're zooming around too fast. i can't nail one down.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    10603708_1008260282532773_5916696277308370060_n.jpg?oh=8d9b69eabe70c8f9556891dfb2ca80a6&oe=548DA471
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    I'm sort of very okay with the ending of the Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant (aka Seanan McGuire, or is it the other way around???). Usually, I hate the endings of a series...
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    funny-dog-jesus-sausage-high-pics.jpg
  • Even though the song, Stairway To Heaven, is about a woman who thinks she can buy her way into heaven, I believe this is a beautiful song and Mr. Plant sang it wonderfully. At least, that's my interpretation of the song.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    I wonder what my dog thinks when she's sniffing her behind....
  • enhanced-13576-1410967314-1.png

I have these same expressions when taking an algebra class.

*Had to edit due to poor grammar.