• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    can't feels to awkward.

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Yep.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    i sleep naked a lot. something about slipping into bed all clean from a shower.....love it.
    if not naked, a nice comfy pair of sweats works well.
    no shirt, ever. cant deal.
  • Thatbigaussieguy
    Thatbigaussieguy Posts: 132 Member
    I slept naked from my teenage years through to when I had kids...then would always wear something to bed...since the divorce I always go to bed wearing something but wake up with nothing on...very liberating. (Also helps that I basically live in the tropics of Australia as well, which means it is almost, always warm)
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Only on Saturday night after about 8 vodka bombs and I go home with a 4
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    I normally just go PJ bottoms or boxer shorts, not a t-shirt (unless I am sick)

would want to miss out of grabbing things in the house I wanted to save while worrying about trying to find pants
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Either nothing or a pair of undies usually. I used to always wear pjs, but once I met my other half, mostly nothing all the time. Sometimes when he is away I will wear a t shirt and shorts to bed, for old times sake... I think I do sleep slightly better in clothes, but I've been doing the nothing thing for so long, it doesn't feel weird anymore.
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Boxers or Basketball shorts. Living in Southern California you never know when the big earthqauke will hit so I defenitly don't want to be in the buff if and when that happens.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    I haven't worn anything to bed since I was 6 years old. I just can't sleep. I don't even like being under covers or a sheet.
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Yes, so comfy.
    It's weird though I have very strange vivid dreams when I sleep naked??
  • jojomoe523
    jojomoe523 Posts: 57 Member
    nekkid....always. didn't matter that i used to be 360 lbs. i slept nekkid then too....
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    I can't sleep naked because I have a very curious dog who likes to lick things.

Boy shorts and a tank it is!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    meh feedz
  • Thatbigaussieguy
    Yes, so comfy.
    It's weird though I have very strange vivid dreams when I sleep naked??

Interesting....seems you are not alone on that one....I have really vivid dreams when I sleep naked as well...maybe a good topic for a phd study...
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    With the various multi-legged critters that can show up uninvited, I prefer to have some underwear on, myself. Beyond that, it's a cr@pshoot. I usually consider a pair of gym-shorts to sufficiently qualify as "sleepwear", but there have been days when I didn't "go to bed" but did get a full night's sleep ON the bed while fully clothed.
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Boy shorts is what I wear to bed though I don't sleep well. Sleep and I don't get along. ;0)
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Two dogs in bed every night and an early rising 8 year old forces me to wear shorts.
  • Thatbigaussieguy
    Boy shorts is what I wear to bed though I don't sleep well. Sleep and I don't get along. ;0)

Considering it is currently 1:25 am where I am I know exactly how you feel...
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Yep. Naked sleeper here. :smile:
    Clothes bind up. Bikini underwear turn into thongs over night. :wink: :laugh:
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Nope, gotta have undees and a supportive sports bra. My ladies need holding even at night.