arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    how do you know the exact time? haha

Stopwatch app for android

HRM too? Log your calories? :huh:
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Guess I may have to ditch calorie counting and exercise. I'm just gonna eat potato chips and ice cream and drink a 12 pack of bud ever day.

Ya know, 'cause science...

http://www.yourtango.com/201085004/why-men-big-bellies-might-make-better-lovers#.VBiRs16OwS4.facebook

That's an interesting article. i guess that goes with the caveman concept the person who eats more (male or female) has a higher outlook of getting married and raising a family :indifferent:
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    and see...toys ruin relationship used to finish off. partner should be able to do that.

If toys ruin the relationship, it wasn't a very good relationship to begin with :laugh: :laugh:

e2a.gif
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    and see...toys ruin relationship used to finish off. partner should be able to do that.

If toys ruin the relationship, it wasn't a very good relationship to begin with :laugh: :laugh:

e2a.gif

ew!
  • genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I prefer the belly that's easier to bounce on! :bigsmile: The flat abs might be too hard for me..
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Anything less than 10 minutes is just teasing.

Personally, though, as long as the guy is doing the right things, I don't need very long. I just want to be able to do it again the same night...and again...and sometimes, again...
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I was told by a female co-worker not to lose too much weight, and that I shouldn't let my waist/hips get too bony... and that ladies don't like bruises on their thighs.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options

e2a.gif

ew!

haha
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    What a funny article. Skinny guys can last longer than buff guys. LOL
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Lol..... This is one of the funniest posts I've seen here. My husband has a little beef to him and still makes my toes curl! One lucky girl!!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KoopaSix
    KoopaSix Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    damn...lost again
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am sure when the guy has too much belly fat that blood flow gets a little restricted.
  • Tricep_A_Tops_
    Tricep_A_Tops_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have to strongly disagree. I'm a much better lover now with a 31 inch waist then I was a couple years ago with a 46 inch waist. : )