trying to get out of the 170's...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    sw: 177
    cw: 177

i have not really done much of the exercising schedules nor have i kept up with it so i'm going to make this week a little more easier on me...i have got in a lot of walking in though....i just need to work on working out to work out videos...lol

exercise goals:

saturday jan 22: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

sunday jan 23: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

monday jan 24: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -george foreman walk n box

tuesday jan 25: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -jillian michaels 30 day shred level 1

wednesday jan 26: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

thursday, jan 27:
    -walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

friday, jan 28:
    -walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -jillian michaels cardio kickbox
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    sw: 177
    cw: 177

i have not really done much of the exercising schedules nor have i kept up with it so i'm going to make this week a little more easier on me...i have got in a lot of walking in though....i just need to work on working out to work out videos...lol

exercise goals:

saturday jan 22: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

sunday jan 23: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

monday jan 24: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

tuesday jan 25: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

wednesday jan 26: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

thursday, jan 27:
    -walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

friday, jan 28:
    -walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -jillian michaels cardio kickbox

you can do it!
    CW 177.6
  • runracer11
    runracer11 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm excited because my last 3 day's weigh-ins have been out of the 170s: 169.5, 168 and 167.5! I am hoping that I can say finally goodbye to the 170's (I've been there for about 1 year).
    Good luck to everyone... if I can do it, so can you!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I'm excited because my last 3 day's weigh-ins have been out of the 170s: 169.5, 168 and 167.5! I am hoping that I can say finally goodbye to the 170's (I've been there for about 1 year).
    Good luck to everyone... if I can do it, so can you!

woohoo! that's wonderful! you can do it!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    how is everyone doing this monday?! :)
  • kumamushi
    kumamushi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm hovering around 175; it's so tantalizing. I can't wait to see 174 on the scale. I managed to burn off my mysterious weight gain from a week ago (which I still think was muscle as I did nothing but move heavy boxes and three square meals).
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I'm hovering around 175; it's so tantalizing. I can't wait to see 174 on the scale. I managed to burn off my mysterious weight gain from a week ago (which I still think was muscle as I did nothing but move heavy boxes and three square meals).

You can do it! What is your exercise/diet routine?
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Thanks! :-) I've been mostly doing 20 laps on the stairs once or twice a day, which burns a lot of calories. I also recently started experimenting with less carbs, but there's no way I'm cutting carbs completely. I just know that I usually eat too much bread. So now I eat mom's homemade meat spread on crackers and I've replaced the bread in my lunch sandwich with Boston Bibb Lettuce. Apparently that type of lettuce is pretty sturdy and very delicious.
  • andrea2011ka
    andrea2011ka Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get out of the 170s either. I'm now at 173 - I can almost taste it! :tongue: I haven't been that low since 2005...and I have had 2 kids since then, so it's been up and down. Bring on the 160's!!
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I too am trying to get out of the 170s. I'm now at 173.8 and stuck there for 2 weeks now. I also weigh in on Saturday mornings but like you I tend to weigh in every morning I get a chance to. I should not do that but I can't help it. It helps me stay focused believe it or not.
    my weight ranges from 179-182 i'm just trying to hit 169 (mini goal) anyone else? maybe we can help each other...whenever your weigh in is just post your weight...my weigh ins are saturdays but i have a bad habit of weighing daily (i know i need to stop that)
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm also 5'3" and 173.8 for 2 weeks now. I would love the support. Add me as your friend! My goals are very similar to yours. I want to be at 145 at the end.

I'm there with you. I'm 5'3 and 178 right now. I was so happy to break from 180 but I've been stuck there for 2 weeks now. I am so looking forward to the day I break free again and see 169. Add me as a friend if you'd like. I'm not looking to get my weight quite as low as you. I'm looking to be around 140-145. I have a more muscular build and in the past 145 for me was around a size 3 so I was happy there. I plan to re-evaluate my weight goal depending on what 150 looks and feels like for me. (I've had three pregnancies so who knows what's under all this skin anymore :laugh: )
  • amandadrsg
    amandadrsg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I made it out of the 170's!!! I'm 5lbs away from my mini-goal of 160, and 10lbs from my goal of 155. That'll be 100lbs total loss for me since Oct 2008!

Good luck everyone!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Lauz_88
    Lauz_88 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm currently at 173, I can't wait to see 169 on the scale!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    great job everyone
    i weighed today
    back at 178.6 :/
  • saravantil
    Options
    I started around 180 - I'm between 171-174 but I need to get to a minimum of 158 by mid March... PLEASE HELP KEEP ME MOTIVATED!!!! I want this soo bad.... yet I hiccup from time to time... and it's soo discouraging :huh: but I'm open to advice, suggestions, recommendations, etc!!! (lol)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I started around 180 - I'm between 171-174 but I need to get to a minimum of 158 by mid March... PLEASE HELP KEEP ME MOTIVATED!!!! I want this soo bad.... yet I hiccup from time to time... and it's soo discouraging :huh: but I'm open to advice, suggestions, recommendations, etc!!! (lol)

what is mid march? special occasion? :) i'd like to get to at least 165 by march 3 (my bday) i'm at 178.2 and it's not budging my SW was 182 so I have no idea why its not budging but i hope i make it to 165
    we can do this!!! :)
  • saravantil
    Options

what is mid march? special occasion? :) i'd like to get to at least 165 by march 3 (my bday) i'm at 178.2 and it's not budging my SW was 182 so I have no idea why its not budging but i hope i make it to 165
    we can do this!!! :)

In Mid March I ship out for BMT (Basic Military Training) so I HAVE to be a a certain weight... I can only be disappointed in myself for not reaching my goal sooner, but life happens and I lsot track of time, not my weight! (lol) But I'm finding I dop better when I have to report to somebody my numbers - and I refuse to tell my husband my weight - he puts too much value on (especially women's) weight - and hes a naturally thin man.... :noway:
  • yana6
    yana6 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm down to about 172. I'll be so happy if I drop into the 160s in the next week or two. Good job everyone. We can do this!!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    I'm at 172.8!!! I can't believe I got this far in 3 weeks; it's amazing what regular diet and exercise can do.

Good luck purplespeckle, you can do it! What did you set your goal amount to lose per week? And how long have you been at it?