3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Replies

• JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Absolutely fantastic!!!!!! I have seen you on Billy's feed a lot ..... you both are amazing and must have been an inspiration to one another and those around you! Having your daughters witness the change and know what it is to be growing up healthy is incredible :D:flowerforyou:
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    You loooookkkkkkk awweeeeeeeeeeesome! I'm happy that you listened to your daughter's advice and shared your story! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Your daughter was right, you have an incredibly inspiring story! Congratulations on your new outlook on life and the healthy place it is brought you not to mention your incredible weight loss!!!
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Congratulations! You look marvelous!!
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Awesome job!
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I can only agree with what has already been said. You are a true inspiration! I only hope we all learn from you and put your plan into ours. I know I'm sure going to give it my best shot! Now there's nothin else to say but:

WAY TO GO!! :drinker: I wish you well and contined success! :love:
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    fantastic story- thank you for sharing and inspiring!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    I'm adding "80% diet, 20% exercise, 100% mental" to my quote board. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Fantastic job, well done :flowerforyou:

Ps. You look great. Took me a minute to work out why you look so familiar to me. You remind me of Actor Bruce Willis. It is the eyes and smile.
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Congratulations to you! I'm happy for you AND for your family!!

An amazing job! Thanks for the encouragement you are to all of us!
  • I got chills reading your story. You are truly an inspiration!
  • What an amazing transformation! And such a good perspective on the whole process. Thank you for sharing and congratulations!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Awesome job!!! Biggest loser I think not more like biggest winner! Way to turn things around and to be an inspiration to all!
  • formerfatboy1
    formerfatboy1 Posts: 76 Member
    Awesome transformation brother! I will hit my 3 year mark in November and will continue to kick *kitten* in the gym and in the kitchen for as long as I live. I don't look back at where I use to be and how I let myself go for the worse I focus on small goals and crush them daily with the help of determination/motivation and discipline. Keep killing it!
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Wow! You rock! I'm glad your daughter talked you in to posting. She was right. You are a true inspiration.
  • richfaber
    richfaber Posts: 31 Member
    Thank you!
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    holy cow, thats amazing, just what I needed to keep going,Thank you
  • tifftwoten
    tifftwoten Posts: 25 Member
    I'm damn near in tears. Awesome! And you gave great advice.
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Outstanding, thank you so much for posting!
  • saracooke31
    saracooke31 Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you for sharing! You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!