What do you eat EVERYDAY?

Options
124»

Replies

• lisaking869
    lisaking869 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    LOVE Chobani- I have not seen pineapple yet- Cant wait!
  • lisaking869
    lisaking869 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Okay - so EVERY morning I have Chobani Greek yogurt- I vary the flavor- and add 1/4c Wheaties Fuel cereal for some crunch! Then a few hours later, I almost always have a Sugar Free Caffiene Free French Vanilla Cafe and a Fiber Plus Bar. - After that I vary things..........but almost every night I have a snack size York peppermint patty after dinner, and if I still have calories left, I have a FF pudding cup with Redi Whip. Yum!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    The only things I have that are truly an everyday are water and my one-a-day vitamin. Everything else is pretty much going with the flow of how I feel and what I have on hand. Literally two-thirds of my largest file desk drawer at work is filled with a variety of healthy snacks so I rarely eat the same thing even two days in a row.

The closest I'd get on anything is my dessert. It's Wow Cow almost every night. Cuz it's cheap, and at only 9 calories per ounce I can order the 12 oz size (which they typically fill w/14 oz, I weigh 'em when I get home) and feel like I'm getting this huge amount of decadent, cheating dessert that really only comes out to about 120 calories. But the places I go always have two flavors, so I get the two together and have a different combo of flavors every single time. So it's the same, but different. And I don't always have it every single day. Sometimes they have flavors I don't like or we're out that night, at someones house, etc so I don't eat it those nights.
  • uzi0016
    uzi0016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vegetables made in the steamer. I love them. I can it them every single day :)
  • shannonichole
    Options
    I have half a cookie at work to make sure that they taste okay (pastry chef). I wish i could say i have an apple every day, but instead it's more like an apple cookie or something :blushing:
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I would say an apple for sure, and most days, a banana. Oh, and an almond/raisin mix I'll make up to take to work for a snack.
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    LOVE the Archer Farms Oatmeals--Cherry Almond and Blueberry Flax are DELISH (and natural), but mostly during the week at work (why is it easier to stick to a schedule during the week, huh?)--and coffee everyday--7 days a week.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I typically eat some onions and mushrooms everyday. I'll eat a honeycrisp apple every day when they are in season. I would eat some Stilton cheese every day if it weren't so expensive.
  • AmBriCo
    AmBriCo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll!! I enjoyed reading everyones responses!!
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Eggs, spinach & apples, apples, apples...=0)
  • skinnymom10
    Options
    I love a shakeology every morning. Either greenberry or chocolate. It is a great drink with so many veggies and nutrients.

Good Luck to you!!!!
    Shelia
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I eat blueberries every day...whether it is with bananas or in oatmeal or topping on cereal. I love those berries!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    coffee seems to be my only constant
  • drbuffdaddu
    Options
    Apples and coffee!
    Almost every day: oatmeal, carrots, and frozen yogurt.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with flax, wheat germ, and cinnamon
    Coffee
    My only two constants....need to mix it up to get in all my nutrients from different sources.
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I tend to eat a boiled egg almost every day - I had an unbroken spell for ages but yesterday I didn't have one so I've done it now!

Edit: and of course I drink coffee every day
  • zaaden
    zaaden Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    sainsburys oat and wheatgerm porridge with a banana, every morning. Find it keeps my fuller for longer. So nice for these cold winter mornings. Ask again in the summer, not so sure it is the thing for a warm summer morning :)
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    I don't have a "usual" food that I have every day, however I love cashews.
  • kiuney
    kiuney Posts: 68
    Options
    Almonds. I love my almonds.