What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Pulled on a size 14 pair of jeans today. It's been -years- since I've been this small.
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Today I tried a size 12 (size 8 US) bikini in a store and didn't projective vomit all over the changing room mirror.

I actually BOUGHT it, and may even wear it come summer. I've never worn a bikini in public in my 41 years of life...but am just about ready to unleash myself on the unsuspecting masses, lumps, bumps and all.

:smile:
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I bumped into a guy I hadn't seen for a couple of years. His opening line was, Dave you have lost so much weight - you needed to lol
  • knittinlady
    knittinlady Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I deadlifted 200 pounds yesterday! :happy:
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Pulled on a size 14 pair of jeans today. It's been -years- since I've been this small.

Me too! :drinker:
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I jogged [at a slow pace] around my entire neighborhood circle [about .70 miles] without stopping. I felt so proud of myself. I did it twice, but I alternated it with walking. I walked one circle, then jogged the next-- did this twice.
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    recently I realized I'm SATISFIED with what I see in the mirror and that the rest of the toning and muscle growth is "nice to have" but no longer my top priority. :smile:
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I grabbed a shirt that I've worn to yoga tons of times before, but last night it was riding up like crazy when I was in downward dog. I ended up having to tuck it into my yoga pants (a super hot look, I'm sure). As embarrassed as I was, I guess that means that I'm losing more around my midsection than I thought if there isn't enough to keep it in place!!
  • LorraineZinn
    LorraineZinn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had to shorten the chest strap on my heart rate monitor. I couldn't figure out why the signal kept cutting out!
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Just bought a size smaller jeans the other day. Washed and dried them first (to get rid of all that extra dye)....put them on straight out of the dryer zipped them up and no muffin top!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I completed a 28 day beginner squat challenge that I found on the MFP blogs, and noticed that I got rid of the "thigh jiggle". And my size 5/6 jeans are not skin tight anymore.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    kind of a weird female-only one. But my most recent NSV is the realization that I now have a dozen different types/styles of bras & underwear. For years I only had 1-2 types of bra, and ALL the exact same underwear from Lane Bryant's Cacique line. Now I have a ton of different stuff and when I get dressed in the morning I actually "have to" (not that I mind) think about which style will work best with whatever I am wearing. For example I'm busty and today I'm wearing a dress that's a bit tight in the bust and meant for someone with less up top, so I'm wearing a bra that I don't think flatters the girls much...but it works perfectly for this dress. For me this is also an NSV because I can buy bras in a lot of different stores, and panties in almost ANY store (not just size wise, but for different colors, styles, nice fabric, etc)...whereas before I just ordered online from Lane Bryant and never even tried other brands.
  • Katelyn2Rose
    Katelyn2Rose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just said no to Ice cream Cake. That never happens!:tongue:
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    My 18 year old daughter said, "Mom those jeans look awesome! Are they 'NYDJ?'" and my answer was... "No, they're 'YDL'!! ( your dad's Levi's)." :laugh:
  • calcolindo
    calcolindo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My xxl work uniform shirt (which runs small according to my boss) was getting really loose so I traded it for an xl which was still too loose... so now I'm in a large!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!