Replies

• butterbear1980
    butterbear1980 Posts: 234 Member
    Not sure of my 1RM but these are all 8-10 reps:

I'm 5'1" and 115 lbs

Bench: 75
    Deadlift: 155
    Squat: 275

Been lifting for 8 months. My deadlift sucks, because I'm having grip trouble.

wait- you can rep 275 squat for 8/10 reps but can't pull a 200 pound dead lift?

holy crap. that's odd.

Try mix grip- and chalk.

Yeah. I've never seen anyone with numbers like that are you squatting to full depth with free weights?
  • craftydoll
    craftydoll Posts: 17 Member
    1RM

Chest: 55 (Weak...I know, ha)
    Squats: 145
    Deadlift: 120
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member

I'm 5'1" and 115 lbs

holy crap. that's odd.

Try mix grip- and chalk.

Yeah. I've never seen anyone with numbers like that are you squatting to full depth with free weights?

I'm not saying it couldn't happen but for comparison, one of the best unequipped women in Canada (ranked second) around that body weight squatted 235 for 15 once and maxed at 297 for a single at a meet. It could be real but it would be an outlier for sure.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member

I'm 5'1" and 115 lbs

holy crap. that's odd.

Try mix grip- and chalk.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen but for comparison, one of the best unequipped women in Canada (ranked second) around that body weight squatted 235 for 15 once and maxed at 297 for a single at a meet. It could be real but it would be an outlier for sure.

Yeah I hate calling bull out and out- but either that's a typo- she's a liar- or a genetic freak.

or we are missing something- like it's not a free weight squat.

I am happy to be squatting 245 this weekend as a 1 rpm- and I"m not weak. 8 months to be repping 275 just... lots of red flags.
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member

I'm 5'1" and 115 lbs

holy crap. that's odd.

Try mix grip- and chalk.

Yeah I hate calling bull out and out- but either that's a typo- she's a liar- or a genetic freak.

or we are missing something- like it's not a free weight squat.

I am happy to be squatting 245 this weekend as a 1 rpm- and I"m not weak. 8 months to be repping 275 just... lots of red flags.

I'll be happy to hit 240 tonight. Last week 225 felt way harder than it should have and it's my typical opener.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Bench 80
    Squat 105
    Deadlift 130
    (All for reps, as for my 1 rep max, unsure)
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    I've had some setbacks due to various injuries and am working my way back up. lol

Bench 95

Deadlift 155 (not sure what my 1RM is and am working on grip strength as I know I can pull heavier than I can hold)

Squats - I don't do because of a bum knee and it really kills me even after various positions, etc. :(

Incline leg press 440 when knee is strong. :)
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    I've had a lot of setbacks with missing training and minor injuries, so I'm no where near where I should be. This makes me sad and I'm working on it.

Squat: 170 lbs
    Bench: 115 lbs
    Deadlift: 245 lbs
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    I still feel pretty noob-y when it comes to my lifts. These weights are as of yesterday and for 5 reps.

Squats: 115
    Bench: 60
    Deadlift: 125
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    *slowly backing out of thread after seeing a 60 lb bench referred to as "pathetic"* :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    I don't know my 1RM, and these aren't necessarily sets of 5, but I can squeeze out 5 on some and 3 on others. I never have a spotter so I don't push. I'm also fairly new to deads.

Squat: 160# (1.2x body weight)
    Bench: 90# (0.7x BW)
    Dead: 185# (1.4x BW)
  • perfectlytrained
    perfectlytrained Posts: 83 Member
    bench: 70 (3x12)
    squat: 140 (3x8)
    deadlift: 175 (3x8)
    incline leg press: 505 (5x5)

I've been lifting for a year this month, started on machines and moved to free weights in month 4-5
  • symba1130
    symba1130 Posts: 248 Member
    5x5
    Bench - 70lbs
    Squat - 85lbs
    Dead - 145lbs

Been lifting for 8 weeks, started with the bar only on bench/squat
    Taking a week off to rest and then ready to get those #'s higher!

What an awesome thread!
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Bench 185
    Squat 225
    DL 305.

retesting Saturday actually- pumped to hit higher numbers- but I'm not holding my breath.

:love: :love: :love: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    I don't bench but my OHP is 90, Backsquat is 210, Front is 185, Deadlift 210.
  • kelseymaccombs
    kelseymaccombs Posts: 61 Member
    I haven't tried a Bench in a while but the rest of these are up to date:

-Bench: 75 lbs
    -Back Squat: 155 lbs (1RM)
    -Front Squat: 100 lbs (3RM)
    -Dead: 195 lbs (1RM)
    -Snatch: 75 lbs (working on it!)
    -Strict Press: 70 lbs
    -Push Press: 90 lbs
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Bench: 135
    Squat: 245
    Deadlift 340

Holy Deadlift! You are a beast!:heart:
  • xphoenixfirex
    xphoenixfirex Posts: 34 Member
    I just started and so my numbers are really sad :) but I am working more on nailing form over numbers right now. Hopefully one day I can nail my body weight for all these!! (130)

bench 25
    squat 35
    deadlift 40 (I do sldl though)

I'm about where you are, I literally just started 5x5 on Wednesday and started with 25 (it was already on my bar.) I could probably do more but I'm too worried about hurting something important right now, lol.
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    I just started and so my numbers are really sad :) but I am working more on nailing form over numbers right now. Hopefully one day I can nail my body weight for all these!! (130)

bench 25
    squat 35
    deadlift 40 (I do sldl though)

I'm about where you are, I literally just started 5x5 on Wednesday and started with 25 (it was already on my bar.) I could probably do more but I'm too worried about hurting something important right now, lol.

Don't forget to count the weight of the bar. Most bars I've seen are 45 lbs.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Bench: 85
    Squat: 135

Some of you ladies have some freaking amazing numbers!