What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Kinda silly, but I was bored and just took a random pic and sent to my bestie (been friends our whole lives, so she's very blunt about my weight, just as I am with her). She sent me a text back saying that she can really tell in the face that I've lost weight! She never tells me that, so SCORE for me lol.
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    These are all awesome NSV! big smiles for Sunday, I love it!!

My most recent NSV was running 3miles without any walking, did it in 28min! Yay!!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Survived one more Bootcamp Cardio Class.
    Four weeks in a row. Every week a tiny improvement.
  • Elizabethgulick93
    Elizabethgulick93 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today my calories on here went down for the first time! :)
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I did 1.5 miles yesterday in 19:28. That's just under a 13 min/mile average! :glasses:
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I pulled out an old pair of jeans this morning. I had given up on them a good few months ago when they became too tight so, although I can't see it in myself, the scales say I've lost weight so assumed they must fit me by now..

First time I've uploaded a picture so hope it works..
  • happymommy321
    happymommy321 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready for church this morning. In the shower I was thinking how I wished I had some khakis because it is cold out so I didn't want to wear a skirt. I remembered that I had khaki pants that have been too tight for awhile, as in unable to snap. I geared myself up for disappointment while trying them on. Turns out my hunch was right- they don't fit- WAY TOO BIG! wahoo!
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I love reading these! So inspiring :heart:

I can go up and down stairs without pain in my knees.
  • amehh91
    amehh91 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Bought a dress in UK 18 a couple of years ago, should have been my size but was no where near being able to zip up and I cried so much and shoved it in the back of my wardrobe.

Thought I'd try it on for funsies as I have been doing quite well and it zips up!!!!! A little tight but the zip went all the way up :) had another little cry as well haha
  • dutchi2010
    dutchi2010 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My NSV came yesterday. I tried on a shirt that I have not worn since 2009 or 2008 and it fit great!!! Also, I went to dinner with my friends and they were all like "You look great". Compliments are always NSV's to me.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Went shopping yesterday with a friend, who convinced me to try on an EXTREMELY BodyCon dress...in a normal ladies size (not PLUS) it fit and looked FAB. I ended up with THREE of them! I live in rural Montana and have absolutely no idea where I will wear them, but I had to buy them! Same said friend, male, promised that he would take me someplace where I could "rock the dress...times 3!"
  • rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    After about a month of exercise (kickboxing and SoulCycle) and about two weeks of dieting, I shaved my legs this morning and realized that my legs actually have some definition!! And they were really firm!! It was pretty awesome.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I went shopping with my husband for him, and I got some sweats, when I put on a large it fit, but I wanted to try an xl in case of shrinkage, my husband was , that is too big on you the large looks good. Lately he has really been noticing my loss and has been really been very supportive and saying how proud he is of me.
  • judiness101
    judiness101 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have this shirt with puffy sleeves, and the bottom thigh part of the shirt was always a bit thigh, now it's actually loose. (Lost weight prior to joining MFP)
  • BigFatWibbleWobble
    Options
    Today is the day! Official start of C25K and I have signed up for a half marathon in 2015. For me this is a huge NSV, as after only 8 weeks using MFP I have lost 18Ibs already.

if you want to follow my escapades along the way click on the link below and like the page.

I will succeed 1 step at a time, putting one foot in front of the other no matter how slow. ????????

https://www.facebook.com/BigFatWibbleWobble
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    My brother in law exclaimed at the weekend: 'where have you disappeared to!' and 'theres nothing to you!'
    and another friend asked 'are you STILL losing weight?' :-D
    those sorts of compliments never get old :)

also I now need a belt for my UK size 10 jeans!
  • FatJockSing
    FatJockSing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    <
    after hours of cardio and lifting and calorie control . . these appeared. At 49 I am fitter than at 29!
  • Juliarosemary66
    Juliarosemary66 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Burning 450 cals in 40 mins on the treadmill walking as quickly as I could up a steep incline! Managed 15 mins on incline 15! 6 weeks ago could barely do 3 mins at incline 10! Thrilled!! I'll have to try to beat that next time!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!