turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Checking-in :D

SW: 342.6
    Week 3: 329.6 :)
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im in starting weight is 185 20% = 37 lbs! This is just the thing to kick my butt in gear! Thanks and Im ready to get started! :)
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    I did my weekly weigh in about five minutes ago!

My Official Weekly Weigh In: Lost 2 more pounds for the week making the scale show 193 as my current weight!

Mysticdawnie
    Challenge Starting Weight: 203
    1/7/2011 Week 1 Weight: 197 (6 pound loss)
    1/14/2011 Week 2 Weight: 195 (2 pound loss)
    1/21/2011 Week 3 Weight: 193 (2 pound loss)

Challenge Goal: 20%: 40.6 lbs. GW: 162.4
    Current Challenge Total Lost: 10
    Remaining to lose for challenge: 31.4 pounds

• sweetiekayk
    Options
    Down to 170 so I lost the 3 lbs i had gained for the last weigh in.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I weighed in 199.7, meanind i lost i think .6 from last friday, which is not the greatest however, i weighed in on monday and was more so i really lost like almost 2 lbs since monday? lol

And, Okay hows this sound.... all new people i will add you, no prob. As for goals, i know its 20% because some of us "heavier" people would like to lose that mch and it is realistic... However i know there are some "lighter" people that want to lose and 20% is way to much! So heres the deal, i will leave everyones goal weight at a 20% loss, UNLESS you tell me to change it. But remember its not a goal weight of mid feb, mid march, and so on... its for the first day of summer, Mid June... so think hard and let me know :) Thanks ladies!!!

Katelyn, I'm a dufus! I was getting confused on which challenge I'm posting on since I'm also doing a Valentine's challenge. It's Friday and my brain is mush. Please KEEP my goal at the original 20%. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks!
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started eating healthier on Monday Jan 17, 2011 and I weighted 195, Today I weighed in and I am at 190 wooo hooo yay me I am going to love My Fitness Pal :-) How do I get the weight graft that post to the bottom of the page that alot of people have ? my idea weight I would like to see again is between 115 and 120 that is what I weighed most of my life until about 4 years ago The 1st thing I have done was give up drinking my Coke Cola Daily I have been fighting the Caffiene headaches but I go and take a nap and then I feel better when I get up today has been a good day with no headaches I am also trying very hard to quit smoking !!! so I have 2 very important goals going on at the same time and I can honestly say I am proud of my self and I am doing very good so far went from smoking a least 1 pk per day down to just a few a day and hope to be smoke free soon !!!!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Checking-in :D

Week 3: 329.6 :)

Actually I should have put all of my weeks all together :laugh:

Week 1: 334.4 (8.2lbs)
    Week 2: 331.8 (2.6lbs)
    Week 3: 329.6 (2.2lbs)

Looks like I mostly lose 2.2lbs a week :happy:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    1/1/11=145
    1/8/11=144
    1/15/11=144
    1/22/11=143
  • martinez0701
    martinez0701 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I knew my scale was jacked up yesterday telling me 157. I got 162 today, which is more believable.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Whoops! Forgot to post my weight on Friday. It's gone up again, 198lbs, but I'm hoping it is because I've been working out a little more and it's muscle!!!

I will not give in! ONE-eightyland is in my sights and I want it soooooooooo bad!

LouiseXXXXX
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started eating healthier on Monday Jan 17, 2011 and I weighted 195, Today I weighed in and I am at 190 wooo hooo yay me I am going to love My Fitness Pal :-) How do I get the weight graft that post to the bottom of the page that alot of people have ? my idea weight I would like to see again is between 115 and 120 that is what I weighed most of my life until about 4 years ago The 1st thing I have done was give up drinking my Coke Cola Daily I have been fighting the Caffiene headaches but I go and take a nap and then I feel better when I get up today has been a good day with no headaches I am also trying very hard to quit smoking !!! so I have 2 very important goals going on at the same time and I can honestly say I am proud of my self and I am doing very good so far went from smoking a least 1 pk per day down to just a few a day and hope to be smoke free soon !!!!

If you go to tools at the top you should be able to find the trackers.:smile:
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi girls. Sorry I didn't weigh in last Friday. I had to go to the ER with a kidney stone on Thursday and was in too much agony all weekend to care what my weight was :sad: However, I weighed on Wednesday and was 157.6 (I think that is 1lb) so lets use that. I'm very afraid of this Friday's weight since I have not been eating right or exercising since Thursday. I would say I'm going to work super hard until then, but I'm still feeling yuck. I'm gonna try though :blushing:
  • hildursg
    hildursg Posts: 106
    Options
    This morning I was 81.5 (179.3 lbs) kilos which is 200 grams (0.4 lbs) up since last Friday :(

Not happy with that, my week has been a very hard one and taken for every to do everything .... hopefully this week will be better for me. Unfortunately, this means I don't be able to reach my goal for the month :(
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So excited to be checking in this morning!!!!!

188.4!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I am finally out of the 190s!!! I think I was in the 180s during my second maturnity leave, but as soon as I went back to work I started piling the weight on again. So It been almost 2yrs!!

Good-bye 190s!!!!!! Hello 180s! Happy to see you but....... I don't plan on hanging around you that long either!!! :) Looking forward to being a "loser"! :)
  • martinez0701
    martinez0701 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I use my wii as my scale since my daughter broke the other one. Last week on Friday I kept getting on it and it was saying 157 which i knew was not correct. Then on sat i tried again and it was at 162 so that was more believable . Today 160. So i have lost 2 more lbs this week. I just don't want to eat. Its probably because hurt so much between my head, neck and shoulders i can barley move or sleep. I gave up trying to take anything it doesn't work.
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    169.4 this morning.
    Down 2.4 lbs! which means I almost made up for what I gained last week, glad to be out of the 170s again!!! Also did my 1 month measurements this morning and I've lot a total of 5.5 inches since Dec. 28th. Keep it up everyone, we'll get those beach bodies soon enough :happy:
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - 264.8
    Week 2 - 262.2
    Week 3 - 260.6
    Week 4 - 255.6

Loss from this week is 5 lbs.

Total loss is 9.2, 44.6 lbs left to lose to reach goal!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Down this week, Whooo hoooo!!!!!!! Weigh-in at 196lbs.
  • derbygirl90
    Options
    I'd like to join! But can I just aim for 7% loss?
    CW: 121.5
    GW: 113
    Height 5'2"

Any for real snow bunnies out there? I ask because I am a skiier and a skater. While I am toning up, I am also getting huge thighs. Does anyone know of a good way to slim them down without loosing strength?
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    SW: 169.6
    Week 1: 169
    Week 2: 167.2
    Week 3: 166
    Week 4: 164.3, 1.7 pound loss this week with total challenge loss of 5.3 pounds