Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• DEVINinMN
    DEVINinMN Posts: 35 Member
    Can always have more good friends, feel free to add me
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    What a great idea for a post!! I agree, it is always great to make new friends. Add me if you like. :)
  • drewsiph_
    drewsiph_ Posts: 85 Member
    Be Sure to Add Me!
  • evildeadgirl2013
    evildeadgirl2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone!

I would love to have some friends to offer my support to and get support from.

This is my second time on myfitnesspal... I lost 80 pounds, three years ago...and...sadly, I have gained almost all of it back.

This time I am determined to get back in shape and feel/look even better than before!

So, please feel free to add me.

Thanks! :)
  • Would be great to add a few people on here, particularly from Thailand, English/Aussie expat living here.
  • lhmaxwell
    lhmaxwell Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! On the weight loss path again. Not at my highest (but also not at my lowest). I find I am most successful when I track, share and share/receive encouragement. So add me as a friend and we can do this together!

8lbs lost so far...:
  • Mike_Is_Fit
    Mike_Is_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    Add me please. My friends keep going inactive.
  • Hello...:) Let's be Friends...:)
  • DLW3555
    DLW3555 Posts: 7 Member
    You can add me ... I use MFP to track my nutrition, and my ultimate goal of dropping maybe 20 pounds.
  • New here. Always looking to find new friends. 8-)
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 61 Member
    Always looking for more friends to help motivate and to keep me on track..please feel free to add me.I still have a long journey ahead of me .
  • KarenLH88
    KarenLH88 Posts: 6 Member
    Count me in :)
  • ddebarnes
    ddebarnes Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for friends to support my weight loss journey, the more the merry:laugh:
  • Staysassy
    Staysassy Posts: 129 Member
    I'm in!
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    I would love to be a friend to any one who needs the extra support because I truly could use the support. Add me... :wink:
  • Singlemomsgrind
    Singlemomsgrind Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Suzy. Add me as a friend. I need all the encouragement:smile: I can get.
  • kevinuc74
    kevinuc74 Posts: 35 Member
    Always up for more friends. Plenty of room on this weight loss train. Add me!
  • yve40mc
    yve40mc Posts: 2 Member
    I'm definitely looking for more friends...feel free to add me....not sure how to add other ppl
  • Add me if you'd like! always looking for support from others and looking to support them as well.
  • rlwilson1967
    rlwilson1967 Posts: 40 Member
    I'm new to all this, but I definitely could use some more friends!