who are you voting for?
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oh Bama!!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    hmm do we wanna go there? hilary if she outlaws bras!

havnt done the research on running mates yet
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Going for the Oh man... oops, not Banks, sorry...
    Oh, in the interests of keeping this friendly, can we all avoid any lengthy discussions that might prompt hard feelings, and simply list our choice? Mucho Thanxo!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Going for the Oh man... oops, not Banks, sorry...
    Oh, in the interests of keeping this friendly, can we all avoid any lengthy discussions that might prompt hard feelings, and simply list our choice? Mucho Thanxo!

I agree, friendly debate can turn ugly quickly.

McCain
  • TashaKnight
    TashaKnight Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OBAMA!
    my dad says if Obama doesn't win he's becoming Canadian...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll say it . . . McCain.
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'd say "Pat Paulson For President" but the young whippersnappers in the bunch will have no idea who/what I'm talking about. :noway: Now those among us who will admit to being in the middle-aged set (admit mo mamoi's taobh <my grandma's......behind>.......given the rather adventerous life I've lived up to this point, I'm profoundly GRATEFUL to be turning 52 in a few weeks!) will :laugh: at the memories that "Pat Paulson For President" brings up. You younguns go ask your parents and if they're also younguns........your grandparents :tongue:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Obama, no hesitation.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I'd say "Pat Paulson For President" but the young whippersnappers in the bunch will have no idea who/what I'm talking about. :noway: Now those among us who will admit to being in the middle-aged set (admit mo mamoi's taobh <my grandma's......behind>.......given the rather adventerous life I've lived up to this point, I'm profoundly GRATEFUL to be turning 52 in a few weeks!) will :laugh: at the memories that "Pat Paulson For President" brings up. You younguns go ask your parents and if they're also younguns........your grandparents :tongue:

PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT!

Paulsen.jpg
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    Voltaire said, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    No hesitation here either. Gotta be McCain.
  • alimassa
    Options
    I give up....who AM i voting for?

Can I punt?

Can I use a life line?
  • GodlessCommunism
    Options
    Gus Hall
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Nope, no way. Been burned too many times.

I do lots of research (it is what I'm trained to do) and make a spreadsheet and choose the one who agrees with me on the most issues - and I look the most at voting records - what has this person DONE rather than what does this person say.

But I vote in private and hold my secrets.:wink:
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Riiigghttt ON! You bet your bippy, ShoreRider! :bigsmile: :laugh: :glasses: May the flying fickle finger of fate totally bypass you!
  • lisarae
    lisarae Posts: 113
    Options
    Simple. McCain
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    WhoooHOOO! You bet your bippy, ShoreRider! :bigsmile: :laugh: :glasses: May the flying fickle finger of fate totally bypass you!

Well, of course it will--because Mom always liked me best! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • butterfliblu
    butterfliblu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OBAMARAMA!!

I loved it- at the fair, the McCain booth was staffed by all older folks, mostly men who, when asked if they could direct me to the Obama booth, said "There's no one there." But when I found my own way to the Obama booth, they were all younger, more women and totally stoked to be there! I love the excitement of the Obama supporters :)

No more of the same- it's time for big change!
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll say it . . . McCain.

Well, I am certainly NOT embarssed to say it. I am also currently looking for a local group to help campaign for....MCCAIN AND PALIN NOV 2008! YEAH! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.