Team UK- Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Weekly Result

Options

Replies

• JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Well done everybody, I hope that I'll be showing a loss on Monday to help out the softies next week. Well done biggest losers in awe of 4lbs lost WTG
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    well done to the biggest losers!
  • lrns88
    lrns88 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Rosy you started this for fun and it's great but don't let it become a chore for you. Set a cut off time on saturdays and stick to it, i'm sure everyone will understand. You put a lot of time and effort into this, no-one expects you to have to spend your weekend putting out amended tables. :flowerforyou:

Agreed - if people don't meet your deadline, it's their problem!

Love to Rosy! xxx
  • happynewme
    Options
    Totally agree, stick to the deadline on Saturday if people don't check in on time it's their own team they will be letting down! Thanks Rosy!
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    i agree!! if people miss the deadline thats their own fault! i've now set a reminder on my email at work to send resultts in on a friday!

and i'm sorry for my naff loss! will try harder next week xx
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    is too late to join in?
  • James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    Rosy you started this for fun and it's great but don't let it become a chore for you. Set a cut off time on saturdays and stick to it, i'm sure everyone will understand. You put a lot of time and effort into this, no-one expects you to have to spend your weekend putting out amended tables. :flowerforyou:

Agreed - if people don't meet your deadline, it's their problem!

Love to Rosy! xxx

My apologies Rosy you knwo i'm usualy pretty good, just had the **** week from Hell. i'll be on time next week xx
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Maria, if you friend request rosy with a message of your weight and weigh in day and also which team you would like to join i'm sure she will include you.
  • binsylad
    Options
    Thanks for the thanks fellow "Losers" LOL

I wont be setting any records this week!!

GO TEAM SOUTH
    Mike Aka Binsylad
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Woo, well done everyone. Good luck for next week.

Go Southern Softies!
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Thanks Rosy for all your hard work! Well done everyone, 1 lb wasn't much of a loss for me this week. I plan to work much harder this week and have a great loss on Saturday. So no treats or alcohol for me but the results will be worth it.

Go team North, YAH!!!

Mel x
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well done all. I'm looking forward to getting back to work on Wednesday (yes I am mad, I'm excited to be going back) partly due to going back to a routine. Eating at the right times, gym after work etc. It's hard work staying organised when you have a week off work doing absolutely nothing.

I've got a lot of work to do to make up for the weekends badness. Think I might have to punish myself with another 10k run on Wednesday just like last week.

Good luck for the week ahead everyone. February tomorrow. Where the hell did January go ???????
  • Garfy
    Garfy Posts: 41
    Options
    Well done everyone.

Sorry to let the side down by not losing anything last week (to be honest, I was pleased when I found I had stayed the same !).

I have just signed up to do the Race for Life in memory of my mum & I HATE RUNNING - so perhaps this will give me even more incentive to shed the 7lbs (at least) that I still have to go!

Fingers crossed for Wednesday's weigh in
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    just the single pound for me this week. Lets hope some of the other softies can pull bigger numbers

Cheers
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Now I'm not gonna give the game away and my weigh in day is Friday, but it's looking very good for me this week 8-)
  • Lauz_88
    Options
    I'm not going to be weighing in this week. i've had the worst week ever at work and have had a dominos and a chocolate bar!
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a takeaway every now and then... Gets your body working.

As long as it's once in a while rather than every night you'll be fine
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    not look forward to weighing in saturday, its been my little girls 4th birthday this week, 2 parties so far and 1 more to go, so there has been lots of cakes and goodies around ( i have had no willpower at all) had a few extra bits everyday but not gone too far over calories but haven't done hardly any exercise - must try harder next week.
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    1.5lbs off for me! I'm am now officially under 160lbs! So happy!

Good luck to everyone!
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has PM'd me their weight.

I still need to hear from

Aimibean, emc2003, Plantpot, vicyoung2000 from North and
    Sepa, livingforever,kpnuts, RGPargy, kerry2285, ifeelsqueaky,Fliegenschwein, CygnusR, Mat_lock and 4pence from South, as well as the 10 people form north and 4 from south who weigh in on Saturdays- if you can message me as soon as you know, I can get the results table out. I'm going to publish no later than 8pm, earlier if I've heard from everyone.

Up the Northern Numpties! (Although Toby Flood comes from Surrey, and I'm appreciating him tonight!)