Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Replies

• feetypajamas
    feetypajamas Posts: 104 Member
    Hey ladies!

256 this morning. The scale and my clothes are telling two very different stories... LOL At least the looseness (is that even a word? Lol) is proof that my work is paying off!!
  • I'm in at 202.5 again this week.

I'm happy with that, though, because I expected a gain. My boyfriend and I drove into NYC this weekend to see a show and just get away. I splurged a bit, but not overly much. If I wanted something I got it, but I ate in moderation. And we walked some, too, which considering how cold it was, just my body trying to stay warm was burning calories!!

So, new week, new approach for me. The boy is also watching calories now and exercising. We did the 30 day Shred together this AM. So much easier to get up and workout when you have company! He wants to take before and after photos (YIKES!!), and set up a rewards program for meeting thresholds. I've been hanging around this weight ever since August 2010, so even a 5 pound loss that I can maintain would thrill me right now!! I just have to decide what I want my reward to be.

Great job so far everyone!! Good luck this week!! And thanks again to Rach for keeping our chart for us!!!
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Well. I stayed the same.
    :(
    We were all sick and I was beat and strayed from my diet, so
    I guess I can't be too surprised!

Better luck this week!!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    145 lbs this morning. I'll take it with all the weight training and new exercises.

Have a great week!

Karen
  • OK, TOM and 1 lb. lost, so I'll take it. Ate better, drank more water and exercised 2x. Have a great week ladies! :wink:

CW: 192
    1st goal: 2/28 182
    3/28 172 (1 wk. before cruise)
    4/25 162
    5/23 152 (3 wks. before 25th high school reunion)
    6/20 142
    7/18 132
    7/25 130 GOAL!!!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member

Im losing about a pound a week on average...and some weeks I think its amazing, and other weeks I think "WHYYY is this going SOOOOO slooooow!?!?!"
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    159. I FINALLY went down.
    What. The. Heck.
    Zero loss for the month of January.
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    191. Half a pound down from last week.
  • 183.4 for me today... slowly getting back down to where I was...
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Zip, Nada, Ziltch. But that's ok, because I'm lost about 5lbs for the full month :)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Holding at 137. That darn TOM last week messed me up!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    171.0... again
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    138.9...man this is such a slow journey... *grumble grumble grumble*
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    196.2 TOM, Strength Training, not enough water and healthy calories...I know what to do, now I just need to do it :)
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    lost 0.6lbs this week- pretty bummed, but a loss is a loss so i guess i'll take it. january was a slow month for me. here's to a great february!! :)

CW: 224.4
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    228.4 :)
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    142 this morning. The last few days were way over on calories so I shouldn't be surprised by the 1 lb. gain. Only a 1 lb. loss for the month of January. Very depressing. I really want to get out of the 140's!
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    174 today. The same. Even though my clothes feel way bigger, the scale says the same thing. I'm not mad. I have a feeling these next 2 weeks are all mine!!!
This discussion has been closed.