LINKS in MFP you want to read again (and again)

Options

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    adding to my topics. As a newbie this is helping clarify a few questions but I'm still confused. After I've read thru all of the posts I may have questions :) Thank you
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    adding to my topics. As a newbie this is helping clarify a few questions but I'm still confused. After I've read thru all of the posts I may have questions :) Thank you

drevans_mom,

Welcome! I am honored that your first post was on my thread! :blushing:

And, absolutely! All questions are cheerfully and promptly answered by this family of sweethearts. I started this thread because many of the same questions get asked frequently. These are really smart people here. I'm not one of them! I just steal other people's posts and I have a really good memory. (Plus I have an entire folder with helpful links I have saved for a year here on MFP.) I don't work here - I just like to help. See my post (above) here a few minutes ago for a "Search" function we have.

:glasses:

Ask anything - someone will help.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Just had to save in "My Topics" :smile:

oO,

I was just reading your profile! Cuz I'm nosey like that. You are doing great!

If you get the link into your topics, it drops out after you make 25 more posts, at least it used to. The "Community" tab has a "SEARCH" box, too, that is another good way to find old posts. If you can remember one key word out of the post you are trying to find, and type in the search box, MFP pulls up all the posts with that word in it. So for instance if you type in "Links," this one will pop up (since it's in the title) along with any other post with the word "links" in it. "Links in MFP" ....might be better for this particular one.

Thanks for the tip Cheryl. I didn't realize MFP dropped posts, but yep. It sure does. 13.gif

BTW, just read your profile too. WOW! You rock!

Marianne
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Just had to save in "My Topics" :smile:

oO,

I was just reading your profile! Cuz I'm nosey like that. You are doing great!

If you get the link into your topics, it drops out after you make 25 more posts, at least it used to. The "Community" tab has a "SEARCH" box, too, that is another good way to find old posts. If you can remember one key word out of the post you are trying to find, and type in the search box, MFP pulls up all the posts with that word in it. So for instance if you type in "Links," this one will pop up (since it's in the title) along with any other post with the word "links" in it. "Links in MFP" ....might be better for this particular one.

Thanks for the tip Cheryl. I didn't realize MFP dropped posts, but yep. It sure does. 13.gif

BTW, just read your profile too. WOW! You rock!

Marianne

Thx, Marianne. :blushing: Rockin' with Cetaceans.
    I was reading the "Team Losers" thing earlier, too. Go Purple Peeps. I'd join, but I'm at the end of my weight loss, and it doesn't come off like it did in the beginning. :ohwell:
  • cmriverside
    Options
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    b u m p :tongue:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    thbumpphotobucketcaza_roll.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :tongue: bumpty bump bump!

BIG Thanks for that info on posts being dropped affer 25! Yikes, news to me...so I'll do some bumpin to keep it up top for all!:happy:

Thanks again:flowerforyou:
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    replying to save...thanks for the wonderful info:love:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Bumpin to read...reread...and benefit from the knowledge.

Tks Banks
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    bumpity
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    BUMP N' IT :tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    bumpin it:tongue:
  • cmriverside
    Options
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Adding to topics.

Thanks, I tend to forget what I read here somedays.
  • pecksun8
    Options
    bump*
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Adding to topics.

Thanks, I tend to forget what I read here somedays.

If you get any link into your TOPICS, it drops out after you make 25 more posts. The "Community" tab has a "SEARCH" box, too, that is another good way to find old posts. If you can remember one key word out of the post you are trying to find, and type in the search box, MFP pulls up all the posts with that word in it. So for instance if you type in "Links," this one will pop up (since it's in the title) along with any other post with the word "links" in it. But don't count on "My Topics" as a storage place.

Scroll to the bottom of "Your Topics" and you will see it reads "Last 25 topics ChubbyBunny has posted in"................:noway:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Bumping this so that I can reserve it on "My Topics" ~ thanks so much for going through the labor of putting this all together!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    DITTO!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Bumping this so that I can reserve it on "My Topics" ~ thanks so much for going through the labor of putting this all together!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    DITTO!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

.....read my post just above yours about "My Topics" MFP only holds the last 25 posts you have made and then they drop off...........but I'll keep bumpin it.

thbumpphotobucketcaza_roll.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    bump
This discussion has been closed.