30 day shred

Options
Hi All, after looking at lots of posts I have bought the 30 Day Shred DVD and am starting on Monday (7th Feb).Would anybody care to join me for a bit of support?

x x x x

Replies

• TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Hi All, after looking at lots of posts I have bought the 30 Day Shred DVD and am starting on Monday (7th Feb).Would anybody care to join me for a bit of support?

x x x x

I have it. I did the first ten days and wussed out. My chiropractor should clear me to exercise after this friday. I will do it!!!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    BTW I have no idea why I wussed out. Yeah it was a hard workout but DAMN I was seeing BIG changes in my body. I'd love to do it again and get some motivation to keep going.
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    count me in! My butt needs something other than the darn couch!
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 today.. so by Monday I will be on day 9. If you are ok with the difference in days then I would be glad to do this with you!
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm hoping to start this Friday if it arrives in time! I'm quite scared, but I'm hoping I can stick with it!

Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to get the DVD tomorrow...if it comes I'll join you on Monday :)
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot about the 30 day Shred as well!!! I was going to try it in a few months, but I'm just so tempted to do it now. There are so many people that have had amazing results. So, I'm in with you! I'm going to get it this week and will start Monday with Day 1 :)
  • busygirl1
    Options
    whoop whoop! excellent! I have a bit of a sociable weekend coming with my sisters birthday meal and a night out with mates hence the Monday start date. I am really looking forward to it now, thanks folks!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day Shred! I also love Julian Michaels as well. I did this DVD when it first came out and it works great, super for begginers as well. I am starting it back up when I clean some room out infront of the TV.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    is the same one they sell at walmart?? jillian micheals 30 day shred has 3 20 min workouts??
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Have it! Count me in! I need the group motivation to stick it through.
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yes they have it at Walmart, the same as you said. It is cheap and really does work.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I did it in October. I have NEVER seen the changes in my body happen so quickly as they did with Shred! AMAZING results! If you push through it to the end you will be soooo glad that you did.

My sister and I are starting it again but we are modifying to a "3 Week" Shred (we'll do each level for 1 week and not the 10days per level) just to kinda mix it up a little.

I advise going for the recommended 30days though- you will LOVE your body! And you WILL feel strong!

Good Luck! And Have fun!!!
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yes they have it at Walmart, the same as you said. It is cheap and really does work.

okay...I do it about 2 times a week...it kills me/but a good workout.
  • busygirl1
    Options
    is the same one they sell at walmart?? jillian micheals 30 day shred has 3 20 min workouts??
    thats the one :smile:
  • pcmoore
    pcmoore Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm going to order it today!
  • Poy_Ella
    Options
    I'll join you!

I've just got it and was wondering when I should give it a try, Monday's better than never!
  • LaurieB2002
    Options
    I bought it last weekend, but have been to scared to even open it LOL.. I will do it, maybe I can stay motivated with a group! I have to say Jillian scares me a little LOL.... Count me in!!!!
  • AleciaMarie21
    Options
    I'll start it again. I kind of got off track with all my walking at the park, but I liked it very much when I was doing it. :)
  • pcmoore
    pcmoore Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    should we post stats and progress in this thread? Mine should come in to start on Monday (I hope!) Looking forward to it!