Topic Titles You Hope To Never See on This Site...

Options

Replies

• kelligonzales
    Options
    Bahahha... I'm Lmao... with all the replies... to many to quote.... love a good laugh.. & sense of humor...haha... maybe there's one some people don't wanna see.. but I'm kinda curious..lol

How many calories do you burn on the stripper pole?

A lot according to Carmen Elecctra.... ha ha ha

I know... I need me a stripper pole rotf lmao!!!

Me too... frist i should learn rythem right?
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    flirty girl fitness kit :bigsmile: I believe it comes with one....

SHUT RJ DONT SAY A WORD!!
    Bahahha... I'm Lmao... with all the replies... to many to quote.... love a good laugh.. & sense of humor...haha... maybe there's one some people don't wanna see.. but I'm kinda curious..lol

Ha ha ha My husband would be down for this kinda excersice ha ha ha I just think i might get distarcted and never finish it. ha ha ha
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    How many calories do i burn giving head?
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Is eating a whole pan of brownies considered exercise???

I wish it was :) dieting wouldn't be so hard that way HAHA
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Needs to invent a way to measure that. :bigsmile:
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    "How many calories are in semen?"

What? Too far? :blushing:
    7 calories in a tsp I believe.

Does this mean we need to spit first to see how many servings of semen we had? sorry I had to :)
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    "How many calories are in semen?"

What? Too far? :blushing:
    7 calories in a tsp I believe.

Does this mean we need to spit first to see how many servings of semen we had? sorry I had to :)

ha ha ha ha I'm glad you did ha ha ha
  • kelligonzales
    Options

thats neck muscle strength training right? ha ha ha
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

thats neck muscle strength training right? ha ha ha

bwahaharoll.gif
  • jennigriff
    Options
    Is getting up to change the channel on the tv because I forgot to get remote batteries considered exercise?

Is cheering for my football team considered exercise because I think I almost gave myself a heart attack doing it. Is that normal?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Is eating a whole pan of brownies considered exercise???

I wish it was :) dieting wouldn't be so hard that way HAHA
    ^^^ what she said!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs in one month...

you know it's a big lie & they're full of it... lol
    What's that, envy? When I first started cycling I lost 20 pounds from July 15- August 5.

hahaha.... well big ups to you then... no envy here... I don't hate... I congratulate... chill... this thread is all in good fun
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    hahaha.... well big ups to you then... no envy here... I don't hate... I congratulate... chill... this thread is all in good fun
    Sorry, I guess it was just how you broadly labeled anyone who does have a big loss a liar that I didn't really think was fun. That's all, I just wanted to point that out :) I don't particularly care—I assure you it has no effect on me—but I would imagine it could be discouraging to some.
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    flirty girl fitness kit :bigsmile: I believe it comes with one....

SHUT RJ DONT SAY A WORD!!

Ha ha ha My husband would be down for this kinda excersice ha ha ha I just think i might get distarcted and never finish it. ha ha ha

lol.... I've seen those on tv.. I should get one.. lol...I don't think it's enough to hold me... lol... but I'm sure the hubs would mos' def' get a kick out of that.. huh Kel' wink wink ;]
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

That obviously depends on how well you slob knob. If you suck at sucking, you may be forced to just stop it altogether. LMAO.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I gotta quit reading this at work!! YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY CRACKIN ME UP!!
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    Sorry, I guess it was just how you broadly labeled anyone who does have a big loss a liar that I didn't really think was fun. That's all, I just wanted to point that out :) I don't particularly care—I assure you it has no effect on me—but I would imagine it could be discouraging to some.

I understand what'chu mean....it was not to be taken so literal... that's why it was posted on chit-chat..not on motivation... I commend anyone who has a great big loss... because that'snot what I'm about..& in no way I was trynna' put anyone down... or discourage..just depends on how they achieved it.... I know great loss is possible with a good diet & hard exercise...=D
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    oh i went through all these and i was almost in tears laughing from them(does that count as exercise?)
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    oh i went through all these and i was almost in tears laughing from them(does that count as exercise?)

You burn 1.3 calories a min. laughing - so laugh it up.... you might get somewhere eventually :) lol
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    "When I vomit, should I subtract those calories from the food purged from my total for the day?"

THIS is one I'm actually surprised I haven't seen.

ahhhh I've seen it!!!

I've seen it, too.