Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I love iCarly. :laugh:

I do.
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    thank u for confessing.....you are forgiven. my turn....last night i was reading/watching basketball in my man room. my girlfriend walked by, and asked what i was drinking. i said "water" without missing a beat (or looking up). it was a vodka-tonic, (diet tonic) :)

i feel better

OMG ROFL....that was hilarious. Why would she even care?

Hmm confessions. I hate petty behavior, but nowadays, when I'm on my treadmill, or counting calories as I briskly walk through the grocery store, I find myself completely compelled and motivated by petty goals such as : the silence I can expect on the phone when my overcritical mother asks me how much I weigh and what size I wear and I can smugly declare SMALL like in my 20's. Or XS. Hell yes. Other petty fantasies for treadmill daydreams include: showing off my refurbished once glorious legs at a family occasion since my husband's paternal side of the family are all trashy and think they're better than me since they're on the Meth diet. (even though I'm a more demure type of dresser, naturally lol)

you kill me! hilarious!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    Confession: Exercise makes me fart. I can't help it. When I am on the elliptical my body just cuts loose. I hope they are silent. I can't hear since I got my ipod cranked all the way up. They sure do smell...:blushing:

best one yet.. I have tears streaming down my face!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I love iCarly. :laugh:

I do.

I confess that when I'm babysitting my neice, I don't hate it when she watches iCarly. Or Wizards of Wavely Place.
  • toots99
    Options
    It was "sample day" at the grocery store today. I sampled some chocolate desert thing, a vegetable steamer bag thing, and a sugarless cookie in the bakery. I didn't log any of them, didn't buy any either :blushing:

no joke, they were giving away samples of bud light at the grocery store today. and my friend told me they were giving away samples of wine a couple of weeks ago. hey, everyone! let's go to giant eagle and get *kitten*-faced for free, then buy some doritos when we get the munchies - and not log any of it! lol

My friend and I were at a liquor store once and they were doing a vodka sample. We must have gone up that aisle like four times...they guy would laugh every time and give us a sample. "Hey! Look! Vodka samples! Can we have one?" Four times. :laugh:
  • emilyhbrown
    Options
    Was trying to resist 2 subway cookies today..........gave in to temptation!
  • hbrow002
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! I'm going to order one pink ones!!!!! SO COOL! I didn't know u could do that!!!!! So exciting!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I confess..I had 400 calories worth of snacking tonight.
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You guys are hilarious! I LOVE this thread!

My confession: I sometimes play mind games with myself and eat a lot of calories during the day to "force" myself to workout at night so that I can have dinner. Hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt one day and I'm not able to do that evening workout!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Every time my kids get mcdonalds a steal a fry (or 2! They r my favorite) and I stop there (promise!) Nope... those don't get logged either ;-)

I eat a few more than that. It's a good thing we don't go to McDonald's very often AND I don't eat all my exercise calories!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    1. When my husband is home, I try to get a nap in. It never fails my son has a dirty diaper during that time, he comes to me and says poopy I whisper to him go tell daddy and then pretend to be asleep when husband comes in to get a diaper

2. When family comes over and I haven't done dishes I hide them in the oven

3. I log my exercise before I do it, if I don't do it I don't change it
  • toots99
    Options
    I confess that I had three of the brownies that I made tonight. I did log them though.
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I sometimes have a snack AFTER I've completed my food diary for the day. But it's usually grapes or some other fruit.
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I confess that I did not eat supper tonight. Instead I ate the jujube bread (more like heavy cake!) that my 8 year old made, chips, and a little bit of chocolate. But I did log it all!
  • jodie1306
    Options
    I definitely force myself to exercise so I can eat more because I'm always starving!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: I hate getting out of bed at 5:45 in the morning to go running but force myself to do ONLY so I can eat more snacks & have something sweet after dinner each.
  • jodie1306
    Options
    oh yeah. i saw my little 'super hot (yeah right)" sister this weekend and HOLY **** has she gained weight. I am dying to lose another 40 lbs and then offer to be her trainer, lol. It's my halfway to goal treat for myself!

Oh this is the best!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jodie1306
    Options
    Confession: I have been eating nothing but whole grains for awhile, and today, I had Domino's pizza at lunch (it's customary on inventory day at work) with a regular Pepsi. My blood sugar crashed like a doomed plane about 45 minutes to an hour later, and I was yawning and hoping for a spot to take a nap. But man, was it good.... :love:

I had the crappiest week, what with working full time at my friend's shop & my hubby ragging on me like nothing else about the fact I need to get back to my own business, constantly having to push my daughter who has just started high school to do her homework & get herself organised, my other daughter giving me grief about the fact that her sister gets everything & she gets nothing, all the normal running around I have to do each week, organising dinner, going to meetings, getting up early to force myself to go running, counting my calories & just the everything-ness of life that I had Chicken Schnitzel, gravy & masses of vegies for dinner & a mini Magnum & didn't record a single thing. Man I am so paying for it today. I feel blah.

Tomorrow's a new day :ohwell:
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    1. When my husband is home, I try to get a nap in. It never fails my son has a dirty diaper during that time, he comes to me and says poopy I whisper to him go tell daddy and then pretend to be asleep when husband comes in to get a diaper

HAHA I totally do the same thing with the dishes!! Then sometimes I'll forget I have them in there and pre-heat the oven and wonder what the smell is ... ewwww
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options

HAHA I totally do the same thing with the dishes!! Then sometimes I'll forget I have them in there and pre-heat the oven and wonder what the smell is ... ewwww

I forgot about them once... it was so bad I had to replace my pans because all the handles were melted haha. Now if I do it I write a note on my bathroom mirror (no guests go in there, they use the main one) reminding me where my dishes are so I can take them out after they leave. This would be much easier if I had a dish washer :)
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Didn't log in the Redbull and Jager I just had.:glasses: