Replies

• staronfire22
    staronfire22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE!! Good work!!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!..Thanks for sharing!
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    Wow that's amazing a truly wonderful achievement. Many congratulations!!
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing :) congrats on such a successful journey :)
  • critter347
    critter347 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! You always looked great, atleast imo, but I'm sure you feel alot healthier and proud of your weightloss. That's amazing, congrats!
  • rocky03
    Options
    Very inspirig!!! You look fantastic, amazing, Happy...etc... You've done what I need to do. Thank you for sharing your journey :smile:
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped when I got to the today picture! you look amazing! What an inspiration you are!! Thanks for sharing:smile:

I know! Me too! You look wonderful!!!!!!1
  • mikki3
    mikki3 Posts: 63
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspiring! :smile:
  • davisc1
    davisc1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations!! You look absolutely fantastic!! Well done!!!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Options
    Wow. What more can I say that others haven't already! Amazing! Inspirational!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    W O W nice job!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment...I have lost 10 pounds in a month and have about another 47 to lose...but i know that i will get there and i love this site because it is so inspiring to see stories like yours...congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Bella! You are amazing! You are my inspiration! 100 lbs. is an amazing amount of weight to lose, and you did it on your own. I'm so proud of you. I too struggled until finding MFP but once I joined that was it, I started losing like nobody's business! It really is about the logging and tracking of foods and exercise isn't it. Seems simple! Oh, and it's a lifestyle change for the rest of our lives of course. Anyway, I have 29 lbs. to go to reach my goal and I know I can do just by looking at what you've accomplished! Congratulations!
  • cooki3s
    Options
    you look amazing - welldone a real encouragement! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • hchristine
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. I see pictures like this and I know that I can do it. Before coming to this site all I would see if advertisements on t.v with people losing that amount of weight, and always just thought who even knows if they really have lost so much or if it's fake for the sake of selling something (hope that makes sense). Seeing your pics I know it's possible, it's just a matter of time :)
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    Holy S**t girl! :noway:

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :noway:

Congradulations!
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story, it is so inspirational to me! By the way, you were a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!