Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, please.... So excited to hear from others working for 100+ pounds. Awesome! WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for the warm welcome! <<HI!!! >>to all the other newbies!!! This is gonna be such fun to be able to talk and support each other! We will all SUCCEED!!!
  • summer2984
    Options
    I'm here and raring to go!!! Anyone wanna go for a hike?

weight.png
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    WELCOME everyone! The more we have here, the merrier!!

Just wanted to let VishousBabe know that my puppers is home! He came through the surgery with flying colors!!! *GO CHAMPIE!* Hi little cast is sooo adorable! He is still very woozy now, but even so he wags that tail of his a mile a minute to let us know that he hears us! I'm so glad to have him back with us. This house was very empty without him. I thought poor Rockie (our other dog) was gonna go crazy!

Ok, that's all!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I'm here and raring to go!!! Anyone wanna go for a hike?

weight.png

Hey, if I can lose as much weight as you have lost by hiking, count me in!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Just curious...

Is anyone out there following a specific diet plan, per se? If so, how are you doing on it?
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    kinda the Michael Thurman Six Week Body Makeover - kit hasn't arrived, but great recipes on his blogging site.... http://forums.provida.com/6weekbodymakeover/recipeexchange_18/group.html Haven't really done my normal hour cardios this week (busy with kids & all).... Awesome sugar free, salt free and yummy! ~Lis
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    kinda the Michael Thurman Six Week Body Makeover - kit hasn't arrived, but great recipes on his blogging site.... http://forums.provida.com/6weekbodymakeover/recipeexchange_18/group.html Haven't really done my normal hour cardios this week (busy with kids & all).... Awesome sugar free, salt free and yummy! ~Lis

I've done that plan before. Don't forget fat-free and dairy free!

My kit FOREVER to arrive! The plan definitely works...when and if you can get used to the I'm a southern girl and can't stand the taste of unsalted food, so I was doomed from the get-go. I was willing to cut back on salt, but not willing to cut it out completely. Shoot, we weren't even allowed to use salt substitutes:noway: . I guess you could say I went into the plan the wrong way. Had I been smart like you and checked out the site to see all the things we could and couldn't have, I probably would've never tried the plan.

Like I said, it does work. One of my friends lost 100 pounds on it in about 9 months. I sense that you are much stronger than I was, though. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Tish

Oh and one of my friends here is doing the SWBMO and has lost 34 pounds since June 17th. Soon, it'll be your turn. GET OUT THERE AND KICK SOME SERIOUS BOO-TAY, GIRL!!!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    ...I walk to Leslie too. Her voice does grate on you after awhile. :happy: ...

It sure does! Especially in the regular 1, 2, and 3 mile walks. Sheesh! It's not so bad in the Miracle Mile series, which are the ones I do.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Hey there. I've already lost 90 lbs but would still like to lose about 35 more:happy: . So technically I am in the over 100+ pounds to lose. So I know what you guys are up against.
    Good Luck to everybody.

Hey, you can be one our first success stories! MAJOR congrats on your loss thus far!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Ok, in addition to talking waaaay too doggone much, I've just realized that I'm responding to a lot of the posts backwards. Please forgive me. I get like that sometimes!:laugh:
  • keepnfaith
    keepnfaith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ok everybody, I have had a ridiculously stressful week, I had high hopes of losing at least 2 lbs and guess what!? NOTHING!!!! Help! much support needed!! A push in the right direction etc. :sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump ummmmmm BUMP:yawn:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    What is the very first thing you look forward in doing, when you reach your goal weight?

For me - I'm planning a romantic evening with all the works....:love:
  • connieq288
    Options
    What is the very first thing you look forward in doing, when you reach your goal weight?

For me - I'm planning a romantic evening with all the works....:love:

Buy me a georgeous outfit and make my hubby take me out and of course after that will come what you are getting at canelitas LOL :love:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    :laugh: well of course that......:laugh:

Since my hubby likes the mountains and the beach, I'm planning on making a reservation before time, do I sound like a dork, I mean, I'm like 178 lbs away from my goal and here I am being lovey lovey :blushing:
  • summer2984
    Options
    I am not sure what I want to do when I reach my goal... So I will stick with the next goal on the list. I want to do a 5K on October 4th. I loved it before when I was in great shape and was able to walk 15-18 miles in a day. I WILL be there again. I had a pretty good start today though... I got in an 80 minute walk with a Border Collie. I hope to d othe same tomorrow. It has been so long since I did any walking that a mile seems like a long ways... Oh-another goal-to get to where I am consistently walking 10-12,000 steps a day. 10,000 makes you active... 12,000 is very active. I made the 10K today... one day down...

Have a great night!

Summer :drinker:
  • connieq288
    Options
    Next year I am going to do the 3 day walk for breast cancer. That is 60 miles in 3 days. I wanted to do it this year but my little on is attached at the hip right now and it is next month. My hubby cant take anymore time off for the year cause his vaca time is used. I would do it this year if I could find someone to watch my little one taht she would let watch her. Although 20 miles a day is alot when I just started exercising 3 weeks ago. Although last sunday I walked almost 4 miles in 1 hour. I could do it if I put my mind to it.

Connie
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Ok everybody, I have had a ridiculously stressful week, I had high hopes of losing at least 2 lbs and guess what!? NOTHING!!!! Help! much support needed!! A push in the right direction etc. :sad:

There's no use crying over spilled milk, sweetie. What's done is done and you can't change it, so there's really no use in stressing yourself out even more.. The best thing for you to do would be just to keep on keepin' on. At least you didn't see a gain. Don't let one week discourage you. In the overall picture, this one week won't even matter. You're going to be just fine. I can't wait until you report next week how you've lost a gazillion pounds!:wink: