100 Pounds down, with pics

Options

Replies

• skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! You look wonderful, and I bet you feel pretty fantastic too!!! Great job!
  • britt_fit
    Options
    Wow, great work! Such an inspiration! Good luck on your half marathon!
  • ShirleyAnnVV
    Options
    WOW.....I just started a few days ago. After reading your story I'm pumped up :-) .........40 pounds of here I come.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look so beautiful....Almost like a different person. congrats to you on your weight loss. Gives me hope....
  • lookin2myiz2000
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING .. your post really gives me something to look forward too. I hope I can be as lil as you one day. Congrats
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    same as everyone else
    way to go!!
    thanks for the inspiration
  • gingajoy
    Options
    you look TINY now! Amazing -- especially what you've managed to do the last couple of months. Have to say, you do look very cool in those halloween pics, but you're so different now. Thanks for posting and inspiring. I might just go for a 25K myself now:smile:
  • crazeness
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Congrats on your weight loss, what a fantastic effort and a great inspiration.
  • joeywoey
    Options
    WOW you look absolutely amazing. You are such an inspiration to everyone and good luck in losing the rest of your weight. I have only just started but i hope i have the grit and determination that you obviously have. Thx for posting your journey.
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped when I got to the today picture! you look amazing! What an inspiration you are!! Thanks for sharing:smile:

I Gotta second this ! WoW
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!

Karen
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your weight loss journey, you are an insperation :)
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congratulations!
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    Amazing !!! A true inspiration !!
  • blackhearts84
    Options
    how amazing do you look?! Well done you that is ALOT of weight!! Imagine 100 bags of sugar thats waht you have lost

WOW!! :flowerforyou:

Congrats

xx
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    wowow you lookg reat!! congratulations on all your hard work and determination!! Sounds liek you have had many accomplishments along the way..good job!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!
  • Jamiem2011
    Jamiem2011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks for the pics, truely motivating!
  • rachieladines
    Options
    wow ur so tiny! What an inspiration Ithought u looked very beautiful at ur wedding! thanks for the inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!