30 day shred

Options

Replies

• lizconnor0823
    Options
    I am so glad that I found this post. I just started the Shred video tonight and HOLY MOLY! I didn't think that I was going to make it. But I did! And I am excited to continue and see what it does to my body! However, I could sure use some help sticking with it!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    well that's great, there are loads of us :0) put your stats on if you want to, it might be nice to add up all the inch loss (here's hoping) at the end but no pressure. Enjoy your last blow out for a month, roll on Monday!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    I bought it last weekend, but have been to scared to even open it LOL.. I will do it, maybe I can stay motivated with a group! I have to say Jillian scares me a little LOL.... Count me in!!!!
    yes, I have had it for a week already!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm getting excited about starting shred! I just previewed Level 1, so I know what to expect. It looks very similar to one of my weight training classes I take at the gym, but at a faster pace. Basically 60 minutes put into 20 minutes. I won't be taking that class while I'm doing shred. Can't wait to get started! :)
  • Manda1987
    Options
    I started on the 2nd too! I even managed to work it through my aches yesterday. High hopes for this one.
  • mommamo5
    Options
    I think I'm going to start but only do it every other day and hit the treadmill on the off days.
  • Lacole216
    Options
    I just got it the other day at walmart. I only did one day but I'm willing to try the full 30 with the group. Count me in :smile:
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I got it from a friend of mine at work! Day 1 on Monday 2/7...LET'S GO!!! :wink:
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Mine is supposed to arrive today. I'll try to join ya'll too!
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    I think that i am going to get it this evening... I need to do something too. I just finished her yoga DVD and OMG! my butt was kicked. Thanks for starting this thread busygirl.:happy:
  • busygirl1
    Options
    Right all, here we go! Tomorrow is day one so I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend :smile: I thought I would add my stats, I have seen a lot of posts regarding the shred but not many have actual measurements before and after so I thought it might be good to see how well it worked. We could total them all up together at the end and rate this DVD but no pressure if you don't want to. I am not going to make a weight loss goal but would like to see some cm's come off all over! I am also going to be alcohol free for the 30 days.
    CW 11st1 (155lbs)
    measurements (cm)
    Back (bra strap) 72cm
    Natural waist (narrowest part between back and hips) 87cm
    Umbilical waist (across the belly button) 95cm :embarassed:
    Left thigh (half way between groin and knee) 51.5cm
    Left arm (half way between shoulder and elbow) 28.5cm

Good luck and I look forward to loads of posts tomorrow saying how knackered you all are :laugh:
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have my DVD at the ready (though still in the wrapper at the moment) and will break it out tomorrow! Kinda excited but have no idea what to expect
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo hard on the knees and it was jiggling my brains about getting up and down so much. I've been suffering from vertigo (inner ear/balance problem) and getting up and down off the floor was sending me so dizzy and sick. I will keep trying it though. I have physio tomorrow so maybe they will be able to sort out my balance problem :)
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    count me in....I am on Day 3 Level 1 but I will just start over :-)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oh i do like this dvd. im on day 4 today!
  • juneduneybug
    Options
    I'm in! I really need this. I just finished Day 1, I think this is going to be really fun. :)

Starting Weight: 166.4
    Back: 33.5"
    Waist: 32"
    Hips: 39.5"
    Thigh: 25"
    Arm: 13"
  • busygirl1
    Options
    whoop whoop! L1D1 done :0) was secretly thinking that it wasn't all that hard but just realised that half and hour has passed and my arms are still shaking :noway: Anyway the hardest part was not weeing myself during the jumping jacks and I am wondering if this will tone up my pelvic floor aswell!!! Does anyone know what the diet plan is?
    Well done to all of you who started today and start tomorrow if you haven't x x x x
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Woot! Completed Level 1 - Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred! So proud of myself, especially as I've never really exercised before :-) It was tough, heart rate shot up! But I got to the end!

Start weight: 159.5lbs (72.4kg)
    Natural waist: 29.5in
    Waist: 34in
    Hips: 41.5in
    Arms: 12in
    Thighs: 25.5in
    Calves: 16in (L) 15.5in(R)
    Back: 32in

I think I may measure after every level, though I have heard that most of the change starts occurring during level 2 :-)

Well done to everyone who started today! It was a near miss for me. Hadn't arrived by post today, but I saw it in my local supermarket this afternoon and bought it...I'm glad Amazon does refunds for when it does finally arrive!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am on day 3 today :)

Bust: 38"
    Waist: 34" (but 38" at the biggest part of belly)
    Hips: 41"
    Right Bicep: 11"
    Left Bicep: 11.5"
    Right Thigh: 23.5"
    Left Thigh: 24"
    Right Calf: 15"
    Left Calf: 15"
    Right Ankle 6"
    Left Ankle: 6"
  • Poy_Ella
    Options
    Oh my God feel the burn!

Just finished my first day, it was hard!

I've only taken a couple of measurements:
    Waist: 32"
    Hips: 37"
    Thigh: 21"