30 day shred

Options

Replies

• patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1, Day 1! It was a good workout. Surprised at how well she fit in so much in such a short time frame. I was definitely feeling it. I'm hoping that by the end of Level 1 I can do the harder movements! Here are my stats:

Weight: 184
    WAIST: 38.5
    HIPS: 42.5
    CHEST: 34.5
    UPPER ARM-R: 13.5
    UPPER ARM-L: 13
    THIGH-R: 22.5
    THIGH-L: 22.5
    WAIST – NATURAL: 33
  • bevjones601
    Options
    im in i just got mine so ill start tomorrow the 8th
  • ameliafaith
    ameliafaith Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i started today too before seeing the post. great workout. cant wait to see results.
  • curlygirlcami
    curlygirlcami Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started two days ago. Wow, I must be out of shape! I am excited to see everyone else doing this too. Can't wait to see the results! I sure felt it in my legs.
  • jamben
    jamben Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love to but waiting for my dvd in the mail...can't wait to start, even though I've heard its hard work...thats what I need!!!:
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    WOW! L1D1 I made it! I really like the DVD. I finished 30 minutes ago and I am still shaking...I will check my measurements at level2.
    Today Wt: 162.2 Lbs
    Chest 39.5"
    Waist: 39.5"
    Hips: 43"
    Height: 5'2"
  • LaurieB2002
    Options
    Just finished D1L1!! Oh my gosh!! I am feeling it right now. What does everyone log theirs under?
  • dakotasky
    Options
    I am so in for the 30-day shred! I will start tommorrow plus I need to get a tape measure.
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my 30th day of the Shred. However, I want to join with you guys also. I did L3D9 and L1D1 today. Sticking with this workout has done wonders for my confidence. I have gotten stronger, but I still do mostly the modified version. I'm going to try to do the full version this time as much as possible. I plan to measure on Wednesday for my first 30 days so will post stats then.
  • busygirl1
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my 30th day of the Shred. However, I want to join with you guys also. I did L3D9 and L1D1 today. Sticking with this workout has done wonders for my confidence. I have gotten stronger, but I still do mostly the modified version. I'm going to try to do the full version this time as much as possible. I plan to measure on Wednesday for my first 30 days so will post stats then.
    hey it will be great to see how you have done. Well done everyone on day 2 x x
  • busygirl1
    Options
    L1D2 done :smile:
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options

Same here! Calves are really sore! But I can definitely handle L1D3 tomorrow!
  • juneduneybug
    Options

Same here! Calves are really sore! But I can definitely handle L1D3 tomorrow!

I've never felt my calf muscles before this workout... it hurts to walk!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Completed L1:D2 :) Yay!
  • kdcox14
    kdcox14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! But I am borrowing the DVD so I may have to start over by the time I get my own.
  • Fernandomike
    Fernandomike Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I do this video with my wife as a substitute for running on days when I wimp out because of the cold, but it really isn't wimping out because this video is TOUGH. In a short amount of time, you get some hardcore circuit training. I absolutely love it.
    Anyway, best of luck to all of you. You stay at it and you will see solid results. I know that my wife has.
  • lizconnor0823
    Options
    I just finished L1D7 and finally feel like I can increase the difficulty, just a little though!

I am looking forward to L2. I took a sneak peek and it doesn't scare me!

Keep up all the hard work. I haven't been diligent with measurements, but I sure feel stronger and more fit. It will all be worth it!
  • mislove68
    Options
    I would start it again but I am just finishing the 30 day shred. Best workout I have done in forever. I got my endurance back from this and lost a few pounds too!

cant wait for her new one Ripped in 30 coming out next Month,
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    day 6 done! had a sneak peak at level 2! omg! haha! :)
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ok, I actually did L1D1 on Sunday 2/6, a muscle pump class on Monday (45 minutes and similar exercises), skipped Tuesday (ran on the dreadmill) and will do the shred again tonight. So I guess technically it will be L1D2, but with the muslce pump class thrown in I'm calling it L1D3.

I doubt I'll be able to do this daily with you all, due to the other exercises I'm trying to get in as well, but wanted to try to tag along with you ladies the best I can. Here are my measurements (didn't get my arms):

Starting Weight (before Shred): 125.6
    BMI: 24.5
    Thigh: 22.0
    Waist: 36.0
    Hips: 38.0

Good luck everyone!!!